Squibble #19 by fifetastic

Based on Click to view
Artist fifetastic [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Squibble #19

Postby fifetastic » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 am

O.O - My computer didn't crash? What?! Anyways - Just fill out the form below to win this Squibble. The one I like best will win.
~fifey

Water Squibble

ItsAscrubsThang wrote:[center]Username ;;
ItsAscrubsThang
Squibble's Name ;;
Teka
Gender ;;
Female
Extras ;;
Teka stepped into the water. She walked nervously, looking around her. She was a newly born, but was all alone, in a dark, warm cave. She had no idea if she should have parents or if she was hatched out of an egg. All she knew was that she was small, and woke up here. She jumped feeling the water, not seeing it before. She kicked off a small rock and began to swim. She was very good, and swam quickly. Teka stopped and treaded water, fearfully, as something grazed her leg. "W-w-h-who's there...?" She stammered, wishing she could see. She felt a sharp pain in her right foot, yelped, and kicked the thing that bit her, swimming off. Blood trailed her, as she swam, trying to get to land. She started to want to just close her eyes and sleep. So she did. She floated along, the gentle current pushing her. 'Wait... Theres a current!!!' She thought to herself. 'Are their currents in caves??' She also thought. Thats when she squinted and noticed little specks in the sky. "Stars...?" She mumbled to herself. "If those are stars, then where am I?" She mumbled again. Thats when she realized, (When a splash of water went into her throat), "I'm in the ocean!!" She said surprised, sitting up. She paddled around, then squinted. No moon. No light. She must've been on some rocks, or in a cave-in on some rocks, making her think she was in a cave. She went to paddle where she came from when a idea popped in her head. She closed her eyes, sucked in air, and dove under water. She slowly let the air out as she sunk. Teka was about to kick up for air when sand touched her toes. She kicked up and headed the direction where the sand was shallower. Her foot stung, she figured it was because of the salt. When she could walk she limped on the sand. Teak examined her foot, as the sun was beginning to come up. Her foot was shredded, white, and stung as sand entered. She got up and limped, needing a rest. When she woke up, around mid-afternoon, and woke up to find a bunch of eyes staring at her. Seagulls. She gasped, squealed and then jumped up. The seagulls flew off, and Teka saw her foot bandaged in some sort of cloth. She saw no one near her, only some weird (human) footprints. She shrugged, figuring it can't be any worse, and hopped off. She sniffed around, munched on some things, and then took a nap. After 2 weeks of the annoying cloth on her foot, Teka ripped it off. Her foot was scabbed over, and she could put some weight on it. After another week, her foot was almost completely healed. She never figured out how she got the cloth on her foot, but is grateful.

^^Congrats ;)

Ends December 18th[/center]
Last edited by fifetastic on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
fifetastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squibble #19

Postby autumnlynnrader12 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 am

]Username:autumnlynnrader12
Squibble's Name: susia
Extras: (Optional)
There adorable i love her its great if i dont win can i pay you for a costum

I am helping my sister set up her account on chickensmoothie i will not trade unfairly with her thank you please dont ban us. Her username is allison1234. I will sometimes go on her account and we do share a computer thanks.
autumnlynnrader12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gà. » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Username ;;
ItsAscrubsThang
Squibble's Name ;;
Teka
Gender ;;
Female
Extras ;;
Teka stepped into the water. She walked nervously, looking around her. She was a newly born, but was all alone, in a dark, warm cave. She had no idea if she should have parents or if she was hatched out of an egg. All she knew was that she was small, and woke up here. She jumped feeling the water, not seeing it before. She kicked off a small rock and began to swim. She was very good, and swam quickly. Teka stopped and treaded water, fearfully, as something grazed her leg. "W-w-h-who's there...?" She stammered, wishing she could see. She felt a sharp pain in her right foot, yelped, and kicked the thing that bit her, swimming off. Blood trailed her, as she swam, trying to get to land. She started to want to just close her eyes and sleep. So she did. She floated along, the gentle current pushing her. 'Wait... Theres a current!!!' She thought to herself. 'Are their currents in caves??' She also thought. Thats when she squinted and noticed little specks in the sky. "Stars...?" She mumbled to herself. "If those are stars, then where am I?" She mumbled again. Thats when she realized, (When a splash of water went into her throat), "I'm in the ocean!!" She said surprised, sitting up. She paddled around, then squinted. No moon. No light. She must've been on some rocks, or in a cave-in on some rocks, making her think she was in a cave. She went to paddle where she came from when a idea popped in her head. She closed her eyes, sucked in air, and dove under water. She slowly let the air out as she sunk. Teka was about to kick up for air when sand touched her toes. She kicked up and headed the direction where the sand was shallower. Her foot stung, she figured it was because of the salt. When she could walk she limped on the sand. Teak examined her foot, as the sun was beginning to come up. Her foot was shredded, white, and stung as sand entered. She got up and limped, needing a rest. When she woke up, around mid-afternoon, and woke up to find a bunch of eyes staring at her. Seagulls. She gasped, squealed and then jumped up. The seagulls flew off, and Teka saw her foot bandaged in some sort of cloth. She saw no one near her, only some weird (human) footprints. She shrugged, figuring it can't be any worse, and hopped off. She sniffed around, munched on some things, and then took a nap. After 2 weeks of the annoying cloth on her foot, Teka ripped it off. Her foot was scabbed over, and she could put some weight on it. After another week, her foot was almost completely healed. She never figured out how she got the cloth on her foot, but is grateful.
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:36 pm

**is too late*
so cute ono
I do with would have tried
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fifetastic » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 am

ItsAscrubsThang wrote:
Username ;;
ItsAscrubsThang
Squibble's Name ;;
Teka
Gender ;;
Female
Extras ;;

^^Congrats - Sorry for the delay ;)
fifetastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me