Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

○Lead Me Through a Tunnel.~© Elvle Fairies○ by daanny

Artist daanny [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1

○Lead Me Through a Tunnel.~© Elvle Fairies○

Postby daanny » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 am

dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap

HURLLO I'M DAP!
⦅ ○ So this is for my new species, watch incase of more up-coming art!
These were actually.... REALLY.... FUN.... TO.... DRAW, and I HATE drawing Human-like things :@.
So I might make these Chibi or a bit more realistic, if it is a bit more realistic, it won't come in time for Christmas and will take VERY VERY long!
If it is Chibi, it will take an extended time, but will be easier :3!
Thanks for reading ○ ⦆

Anyways, this was supposed to look like me with different hair :3 it kinda does but it kinda doesn't!

ョョ.:!!About Elvles!!:.ョョ
Elvle Faieries are either boy or girl like most species, of course.
But, the truth is these faieries do not grow their wings until they are a young child.
They can be Chibi or Realistic form, and some rare occasion Elvles have more than 1 power!
The wings may differ, green means they are good with "Nature" and may have powers with animals or plants, blue gives them power with any form of "Water/Ice" etc., purple gives the "Evil" powers or "Prank/Joke-ster" powers where they cause ruckus or havoc, red orange or yellow gives them the power with any form of "Fire" or "Heat"! New forms of power may show up on some faieries so watch to see what faieries can do what!

dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap dap
daanny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me