Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pixie Dragons by broodingtulip

Artist broodingtulip [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pixie Dragons

Postby broodingtulip » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm

:.:Pixie Dragons.:.

[What is a Pixie Dragon?]

A Pixie Dragon is a long, serpent-like dragon that has no wings or limbs. It's head has fur and a snout, but it's body is scaley. They have no bones, besides their skulls, and have medium eyes that come in a large variety of color. They can groe to be 13 feet in length, but are quite short, being at about 2-5 feet tall. They come in all colors and designs, each having a unique pattern. It's quite rare for a plain-colored one, but it is possible.
Pixie Dragons have no set height. Some Pixie Dragons stay at 1-2 feet tall, while others are 6 feet tall. Those that are taller are great for riding. The smaller ones are meant more for man-handling, and are more vulnerable. They are quite light-weight, even the tall ones, usually around 30 pounds. Their diet consists of almost everything they see.

[How do I adopt one?]

Adopting is quite simple, really. Find a Pixie Dragon that interests you and click it. The artist will have a form, usually a competition or guessing game. Fill out the form and wait for the artist's response.

[Rules]

-no stealing ANYTHING.
-no whining, spamming, arguing, etc...
-no asking to be staff
-do not bump
-don't rush.
-there will never be customs
-use correct grammar. if you don't capitalize, that's alright. I don't sometimes.
Just please use punctuation and correct spelling.

[For Adoption]

N/A

[Adopted]

N/A

Last bumped by broodingtulip on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm.
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me