Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

promise you won't leave... by kaminari

Artist kaminari [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
90 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

promise you won't leave...

Postby kaminari » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:35 pm

bleh.... This has been bugging me for a while...

I used to have 3 cats. Aslan, Cinder, and Mikito. Now only Mikito is left.

Cinder was the first to go. She was a dark gray tabby, green eyes, and hated all of us. We all knew she really liked us, and she would snuggle up with you from time to time. She also like to rub up against people's feet... She was really skittish and got scared easily. One day, she left. And she never came back. She was 14, I think. Sometimes I pretend she's still glaring at me from under the bed, quietly growling and waiting for the right moment to pounce.

Aslan went next. He was one of a kind. He loved everyone and everything. He was really fat and fluffy, and all black with bright, beautiful green eyes. I loved how wherever you were in the house, once you started doing something he would materialize out of nowhere and plop right on top of your work. He also loved yogurt, for some reason. Once he got the lid stuck on his head. :lol: Right before Halloween, though, he left. He was also 14. We got really scared, since he was a black cat and it was Halloween. We asked the whole neighborhood if they had seen him, and none of them had. It's like he disappeared into nothingness. He had been with me my whole life.

Mikito is the only one left. My mom chose his name, which is Japanese for "Little Prince," since he likes to sit in our napkin box and act like he is the king of everything. He is featured above. We got him as a kitten two years ago on Ameka's birthday party. I snuck him downstairs to the quiet solitude of my room to get him away from all the chaos. He stayed in my lap all night. Ever since, he's liked me the best. So promise me- promise your loving friend, my Little Prince...

Promise me you won't go.
-Kaminari

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? That girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. That girl you just called ugly? She spends hours at home putting makeup on hoping people would like her. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is in the hospital with cancer,dying.Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet more than 96% of you wont re-post,but I'm sure the people with a heart and a backbone will
Commissions are: on hold
My friggin' java hates me

Pet's name: Lawliet
Image Imagehttp://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
Also, Ameka is my little sister and we use the same computer. Please don't ban us!
kaminari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: promise you won't leave...

Postby Spottedstream5037 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:42 pm

aww im sorry you lost your kitties i'd be devasted if that happened to my kitties, beautiful drawing by the way

7/24/15

Back after a long break! Excited to be here!
They/them
Spottedstream5037

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Thank you for your support~
-Kaminari

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? That girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. That girl you just called ugly? She spends hours at home putting makeup on hoping people would like her. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is in the hospital with cancer,dying.Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet more than 96% of you wont re-post,but I'm sure the people with a heart and a backbone will

Also, Ameka is my little sister and we use the same computer. Please don't ban us!
kaminari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Aww, that's sad...
Cute picture by the way :D
Rhea/Max
it/they/she/he
adult

formerly Ejecta

TH
xxxxx

stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divergent12356 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 pm

im so sry 4 ur loss.it would be really hard 4 me,it was a good drawing by the way...
divergent12356

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks, you guys. ;)
-Kaminari

kaminari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow of the Insane » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Omg, this made me cry. I understand what you feel, I lost my cat last year, we think he died of a heart attack. He was the best cat in the world. I still miss him so much.
ImageImageImageImage
Made by Yuukon. ~<3 Image
Shadow of the Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Shadow of the Insane wrote:Omg, this made me cry. I understand what you feel, I lost my cat last year, we think he died of a heart attack. He was the best cat in the world. I still miss him so much.

D'aaaaaaw, don't cry!! That's sad about your cat, too. :cry: Have a hug. <(^_^)>
-Kaminari

kaminari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow of the Insane » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:21 pm

-hug- It's okay. Sometimes I think he's still with us. Some nights, I'll feel a dip in my bed right by my legs where he sometimes slept. But it's usuall gone as soon as it comes. It know it's him, I just know it.
ImageImageImageImage
Made by Yuukon. ~<3 Image
Shadow of the Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Host » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Omg. Dat hand.

I can't draw fingers worth a fudge! That's really good! c: Awesome piece.
Host

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me