Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Commision for Farrah by kaminari

Artist kaminari [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Commision for Farrah

Postby kaminari » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:49 am

Commision for Farrah is finally done! Sorry it's sideways... I added your name so you can turn it right and if you wanted to add anything. If you want me to change something, just pm me or leave it in the comments! Oh and the timer is about an hour and a half wrong. Nightmare before Christmas came on... I love that movie way too much...

Like what you see? I do commisions for pets, but only 1-2 at a time due to school work and mid-terms coming up, So if you do have a request it could take a while, so shoot me a pm for details. This piece of art was free, however, since Farrah was the first person to ask me for art. Thank you so much, this was a lot of fun to do! Right now I am accepting!
-Kaminari

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? That girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. That girl you just called ugly? She spends hours at home putting makeup on hoping people would like her. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is in the hospital with cancer,dying.Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet more than 96% of you wont re-post,but I'm sure the people with a heart and a backbone will
Commissions are: on hold
My friggin' java hates me

Pet's name: Lawliet
Image Imagehttp://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
Also, Ameka is my little sister and we use the same computer. Please don't ban us!
kaminari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Commision for Farrah

Postby kaminari » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 pm

~bump~
-Kaminari

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? That girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. That girl you just called ugly? She spends hours at home putting makeup on hoping people would like her. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is in the hospital with cancer,dying.Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet more than 96% of you wont re-post,but I'm sure the people with a heart and a backbone will

Also, Ameka is my little sister and we use the same computer. Please don't ban us!
kaminari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Farrah » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Oh my goodness, that is perfect!!!!!!!!! EEEEEK!!! I love it so much!
What a view, huh?

Respectful Atheist, avid student, and constant thinker.
Farrah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:03 pm

thank yoo~ I worked really hard, so I'm glad you like it!
-Kaminari

kaminari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby welcome to carnival. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 am

Awesome!!! :333 <333
_____