Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

To Tess <3 Art of Avian by team free kick sass

Artist team free kick sass [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

To Tess <3 Art of Avian

Postby team free kick sass » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm

It's rather cartoony and pretty amateur. I am sorry. xC I'm not the best at Oekaki. ^^"
So, this is Avian in the snow, sporting his festive attire! ^^ The thing on Avian's tail is the same one that's on the Avian on the front page. ^^

It's not good, and I will go fix the edits when I find the time. ^_^

hello there! i'm lithe, but feel free to call me whale, cheese, cheep, or cheetah. [yes, it's just a coincidence they all start with "ch". i'm an equestrian. c: i love sherlock, supernatural, doctor who, & so much more. i'm somewhat shy at first, so don't expect me to pm everybody. i love role-playing <3

this is a temporary signature, so i apologize for the horrid coding. cx i'm hopefully going to be getting a quality one soon!
team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: To Tess <3 Art of Avian

Postby spirit122098 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Adorable
~♥~
_________________________________________________________________________________________

тнιѕ ιѕ му ѕιggу, вє נєℓℓу ♥
муѕтєяισυѕ ℓιик :3

_________________________________________________________________________________________
~♥~
spirit122098

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby team free kick sass » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Oh man, thanks. ^_^

hello there! i'm lithe, but feel free to call me whale, cheese, cheep, or cheetah. [yes, it's just a coincidence they all start with "ch". i'm an equestrian. c: i love sherlock, supernatural, doctor who, & so much more. i'm somewhat shy at first, so don't expect me to pm everybody. i love role-playing <3

this is a temporary signature, so i apologize for the horrid coding. cx i'm hopefully going to be getting a quality one soon!
team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby team free kick sass » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:32 am

Bump. c:

team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby team free kick sass » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Bump up. c:

Last bumped by team free kick sass on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 pm.

team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me