Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

One Big Happy Family by RavenclawHobbit

Artist RavenclawHobbit [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
760 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

One Big Happy Family

Postby RavenclawHobbit » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:36 pm

"Family Photo" of the November 2012 staff dogs <3 This was a lot more work than I thought it would be!

O_O My first feature! Thanks so much for all the love, everyone, I read and appreciate every comment. I'd reply to each of you, except that would get kind of spammy. So I'll just post my thank you to all here!

Any comments/crit are welcome, I'm always looking for ways to improve. Thanks for looking at my drawing and have a great day!
Last edited by RavenclawHobbit on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bring your daylight, bring your dark,
    ~~~~~~~Share your silence, and unpack your heart.

My DAMy Art BlogCharacter WebsiteAsk Gavin & Chase
About Me: Call me Raven or Meg, whichever you fancy. I'm female, vegetarian, a guinea pig owner, artist, and horseback rider. I love fandoms, from Harry Potter to Game of Thrones to Chaos Walking to Sherlock and most recently, Star Wars!. I don't log in as frequently as I used to, so please be patient when waiting for PMs and trades.
RavenclawHobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One Big Happy Family (WIP)

Postby headphone raichu. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm

OMG This is epic so far <3
I'm pretty sure that it's clear that I've been extremely inactive all of these months, but that's because I had a lot of things happening in my family at that time as well as school and finals. I'm sorry that I never got the time to PM any of you or write this until now. I will still come on, but it will be very rare, I'm sad to say. I love you guys--I always will <3

ImageImageImageImage
Image---
Image---
my dragoncavemy trade threadmy kiamarasask my kias
ImageImageImageImage
headphone raichu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heaven the Terrible » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Squee! I have to comment so I can come back to it later!
It looks so cute right now, I can't wait till it's finished :P
Heaven the Terrible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 pm

It looks so good right now as a sketch I can't wait to see it done completely!

x
x

┌───────••───────┐
xxxxxxRange Trotters
└───────••───────┘
┌───────••───────┐
xxxxx;xxArt & Things
xxxxxxxxTrade Stuff

└───────••───────┘
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cenobia » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:20 pm

This looks like it'll be cute! (:
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenclawHobbit » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks for all the nice comments, they make me feel all fuzzy <3 <3

I finished up the lines, now comes the hard part--coloring DX This is a lot more work than I thought it would be.

About Me: Call me Raven or Meg, whichever you fancy. I'm female, vegetarian, a guinea pig owner, artist, and horseback rider. I love fandoms, from Harry Potter to Game of Thrones to Chaos Walking to Sherlock and most recently, Star Wars!. I don't log in as frequently as I used to, so please be patient when waiting for PMs and trades.
RavenclawHobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleaf » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 am

Omg so AWESOME!! total feature ( when its done, and all )
EDIT: Bwaa ha ha I was right!!
Last edited by Bayleaf on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenclawHobbit » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:17 am

MistressEmu wrote:Omg so AWESOME!! total feature ( when its done, and all )

Do you really think so? I've never had a feature before :shock:

Thanks for the comment, though, I'm glad you like it <3

RavenclawHobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mydear » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:22 am

Brace yourself. Theres defiantly a feature coing your way. Because this is just adorable. <3 I feel bad for Tragedae's pup though. :P
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animal432 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 am

YOU GOT TO FINISH THIS! ITS REALLY GOOD. CONGRATS.
animal432

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me