Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Poison Fart Frogs! by cmichb

Artist cmichb [gallery]
Time spent 48 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poison Fart Frogs!

Postby cmichb » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:37 am

Ok, I am sure you have all heard of a Poison Dart Frog - one of the world's most dangerous amphibians. They are highly poisoness frogs with an anusually interesting colouring. Read here for more info on Poison Dart Frogs cause I am too lazy to explain for those who don't know. ;P So basicly, this is a parody of Poison Dart Frogs.

Welcome to the land of Poison Fart Frogs!

Just to get this cleared up before I continue, Poison Fart Frogs are not real. They are simply a species of frog I came up with, with inspiration from the real Poison Dart Frogs. All credit goes to me for making them (though there will be artists needed to make some for people to adopt :) ).
Given the name, Poison Fart Frogs release poisoness gases from their rears - as most people nowadays call 'farts'. One whiff of these frogs' poisoness gases, and you will be poisoned or you can possibly just drop dead. Poison Fart Frogs are a rare species of the frog, only found in tropical rain forests with temperatures of 25 degrees and up. Their patterns on their backs and bellies vary sometimes, as there are some very rare Poison Fart Frogs out there that have different patterns than the more common Poison Fart Frogs.

BIG WIP :D
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me