Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

*More Designs* by Spekke

Based on Click to view
Artist Spekke [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 21
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*More Designs*

Postby Spekke » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Welcome! I have made some more designs to adopt. :) This is batch 2 of 2 that will be released today.

Again, I would like to extend an invitation to Abuse's Song to adopt first. These will not be adoptable to others beforehand.These are now open to all.

Adopting these will be a little bit different.
Numbers 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, and 12 will be available for 2 very commons or commons. You can just tell me which one you want, no form. ^^
Numbers 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, and 11 will be "best form wins" adoptions. I'll see how fast the submissions come in and decide the end date.

Code: Select all
Number:
Name:
A small, strange bird lands on his/her nose one day. His/her reaction:

1- adopted by CrazyParrot
2- adopted by ZCanadianZ
3-
4-
5-
6- adopted by ZCanadianZ
7-
8-
9-
10-
11- adopted by Abuse's Song
12-

Thank you for looking! ^_^
Last edited by Spekke on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Spekke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *More Designs*

Postby Wandering Sketch » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Name: Jeanette
What he/she does right after waking up: Yawns, sighs, and curls back up again. ;3 After a few more minutes, Jeanette will shake off the sleepiness and go to wash her fur. Though she's sweet and timid throughout the rest of the day, she's not a morning dog, so beware...
A small, strange bird lands on his/her nose one day. His/her reaction: Stare cross-eyed and then sneeze. If she offends the bird, Jeanette is likely to hide for her own safety {a coward, as it were}, but if the bird is harmed, she'd get all flustered and run around frantically until someone comes to help out.
Small backstory and/or personality: Jeanette, a rather small runt in her nick of the woods, is weary of strangers and loves to eat. She's soft-spoken and has a very pleasant voice, though her manners, having grown up mostly afraid of the people around her, are a bit atrocious. Either way, Jeanette does her best to please, is fairly sensitive, and isn't one to be known for bravery. A follower, not a leader.
Her past is a bit of a gray area even to Jeanette; a very terrifying past of travels through ruffian territories are still fresh in her mind, but even the faces of her family are blurred, and only faint voices and gentle humming can be recalled. Jeanette feels that this odd and frighting past is somehow connected to her quiet and un-trusting disposition.

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spekke » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Oh man, just realized totally forgot to ask for design # in the form. ^^;;
Wandering Sketch, could you tell me which number you are going for?
Spekke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | valhalla | » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 am

Number: 10!
Name: mooncatcher
What he/she does right after waking up: Moon yawns, grabs something to eat and goes to sleep again, to be hones she lives by three simple rules:
Eat
Sleep
Breath
A small, strange bird lands on his/her nose one day. His/her reaction: Achoooooooooo!
| valhalla |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyParrot » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:49 am

can i have 1 & 2?
My characters can be found herehttp://charahub.com/user/9106 it's a major wip, as you can probably tell
CrazyParrot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowhawk6776 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Number: #4

Name: Sunburst

What he/she does right after waking up: The bright morning sun shone down on Sunburst as she wearily stretched and looked out from her hollow in the towering tree. A delightfully sweet smell drifts over, and overcome with excitement, she jumps out and glides down to the forest floor on small faerie wings. Landing gently, Sunburst pauses for a brief moment to catch the sweet scent, then suddenly takes off at a run; kicking up fallen leaves and jumping over a small stream. Suddenly she stops, her momentum making her slide across the leaves; almost crushing the source of the sweet smell. Yes, she had found them, her favorite berry; the sunburst, her namesake.

A small, strange bird lands on his/her nose one day. His/her reaction: It was a rainy day, and Sunburst was bored. She could hardly do anything, she hated rainy weather. Bored from staring out at the grey surroundings, she eventually dozed off. She awoke to something tickling her nose, ignoring the feeling, she listened to the slow "drip drop" of droplets of water falling to the forest floor. She opened her eyes with excitement, she could go outside now. But instead of seeing bright sunny surroundings, she saw vibrant feathers of blues, greens, and violets. She yelped in surprise and moved back as far as she could. The pile of feathers moved slightly but did nothing more. Sunburst slowly inched towards the thing which had intruded into her abode, she nudged the soft feathers and a head slowly arose from it. It was a bird of paradise, and it looked injured. Sunburst gently put it in a more comfortable position and flew out of the hollow to pick some of the Sunburst berries she had found the other day. When she returned she gave them to the bird who seemed to like the taste, she continued helping the bird and nursed it back to health. During the time she had spent helping the bird, they had become good friends. Now, Sunburst and the bird Aster travel everywhere together.
(I hope you don't mind that the bird wasn't on her nose, it was a bit too big.)

I love her! She is so pretty!
Last edited by shadowhawk6776 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadowhawk6776

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Talvace » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:52 pm

May I have 2, 6, and 12? I'll send payment now. ~
Talvace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spekke » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm

CrazyParrot wrote:can i have 1 & 2?

sugarstrings wrote:May I have 2, 6, and 12? I'll send payment now. ~

Sorry, 2, and 6 were already adopted! 12 is available though. ^^
Spekke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Sketch » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:57 am

I was going for #10. Is it taken already? :3

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruit Cat » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Number:3
Name: Athena
What he/she does right after waking up: watches the sun rise then goes for a walk in the dew
A small, strange bird lands on his/her nose one day. His/her reaction: she smiles a huge smile amazed that she got to experience that
Fruit Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me