Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

And The Rebels Dance by Sorrow Stranger

Artist Sorrow Stranger [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

And The Rebels Dance

Postby Sorrow Stranger » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:31 pm

"Oh, well, look what we have here boys! Everybody give a warm welcome to Johnny! What do you say we show Johnny a thing or two about what it's like to die?"
Revenge is all I haven't lost!

Your reign is over!
There's no forgiveness!

We circled the marble floor. I could feel the sweat drip down my forehead. It was time. This was the day we would escape hell. This was the day we would make the first move towards freedom. We had countless allies in the room, but even more enemies. Everything that happened in the next few hours would decide our fate. It could go two ways.
On one hand, we would have freedom. Revenge. Blood. We would never have to worry about them again. Our families would be safe. We could have children. We could live normal lives.
Or death. We could fail, and promptly be executed, following the path of the previous Valkyries.
But we were different. I could feel it.
He had one arm on my waist, the other in mine. We faced each other as we gently rotated in a square. My shoes were murdering me. Someone bumped into his back and Vadin was pushed up against me. There was a thin layer of air between our chests. I was strangely aware that my heart was beating twenty times more than normal and that I was breathing in hushed gasps. Vadin fixed his hand on my hip so that it was more comfortable, and-
His lips were against mine. It was so unexpected that I didn't move I didn't breathe I didn't respond. He pulled back, eyes staring down at me hungrily. This time, it was me who kissed him. I pulled my hands away and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him into me. In the center of the dance floor, during the most important social event of the year, Vadin and I kissed. Twice. And I loved every moment of it. But, the next time I pulled away, I found Vixen staring at us with daggers- not daggers. Swords. Everything about her screamed angry. She was always angry, but now she was furious.
"We should get back to dancing before we're murdered by the reindeer."
"Fine."
After a few moments, he leaned back down to me, but instead of heading for my lips, he made his way to my ear.
"Now," he whispered.
This was life or death.
The war had begun.

inspired by this and this.

This is Vadin and Avi, two of my main characters in my book, dancing. ^.^
ImageImageImageImage

IT'S SO INSANE,
I'M SO INSANE

Going insane,
I'm so insane

~Closure, Asking Alexandria

ImageImage