Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

~Spirit Wolf Adopts~ by sodafarts

Based on Click to view
Artist sodafarts [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~Spirit Wolf Adopts~

Postby sodafarts » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:34 pm

{Will put cool pic here :B}

I see you've stumbled across this reclusive, elusive, adoption center!

Well, you're here now, so I may as well tell you all about this place.....

Welcome to the Spirit Wolf Adopts, home of each and everybody's very own spirit wolf! Yes, whether you want to or not, everyone has a spirit wolf; they can just choose whether or not to aknowledge it. But, since you're here, please do! Hopefully you can successfully find your own, unique wolf counterpart here <3

About Spirit Wolves

Spirit Wolves are not really a new/made up species of wolf. They are simply a certain individual's spirit, personality, attributes, etc., represented as a wolf. You can also think of it as physical, and real, or as simply a spirit; really it is both, however you want to interpret it. Fur and eye color play a big part of this. The only extremely unnatural thing about Spirit Wolves is their eye color; it can be literally anything, and always matches up with the person's personality. You can turn to this Spirit Wolf in times of need, for it is always out there, even if you don't know it. Your wolf can remain genderless, but is normally the same gender as yourself, however, this is not always the case. There is a perfect match for everybody, and I hope to help you find yours <3

Special Qualities of Spirit Wolves
-They vary greatly in colors/patterns; however, these will ONLY be natural or semi-natural colors/patterns; not some neon, flashy, glitter-dog. Occasionally, some may have tattoes that represent the individual. (Paint is common also.)

-There is believed to be a match for everybody; you'll find yours eventually <3

-Only one wolf per person; after all, there is only one you, therefore, only one spirit. Having multiple wolves is forbidden and simply won't happen; so choose carefully.

-The size of the individual wolf greatly varies as well. Normally, the wolf appears as a averaged sized wolf, but it is not rare for them to be somewhat larger or smaller. Never has one been smaller than a red fox, and never has one been bigger than a Grizzly Bear. They have to remain somewhat realistic size-wise, but again, this depends on the individual.

Rules

-Respect me, other users, and the mods! We'll be watching youuu >:3 But srsly guise...be nice <3

-Never, ever, is it okay to ask for someone else's spirit wolf! It is a representation of THEM, not YOU! Therefore, each is totally unique c: And it's just plain rude xD

-Please don't ask to be an artist ^^' For now, I'm covered ;D But mods on the other hand.... I could use a few good modders ;D

-Don't pitch a fit if you don't get the one you want-most will be customs anyway!

-YOU CAN NEVER OWN MORE THAN ONE! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!

-When ordering a custom, please try to be detailed and courteous, as well as PATIENT <3

-I am not a machine, I canonly handle so much as once! I have an incredibly busy life, and usually get home quite late! (Later than I want to , anyways xD) The weekends are the best time to order c:

-Please don't mini-mod, tha's what these fine mods are for C: If you feel it completely neccesary to step in, however, please do, but if not, let the mods do their jobs pwease C;

WIP! No Posting yet please, I have a TON to add! Like pictures, rules, etc! Please be patient <3 PM me suggestions ^^

Can anyone tell I've been re-reading the Twilight series? BD
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Spirit Wolf Adopts~ Q&A

Postby sodafarts » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Need Help? Don't know if you're question has been asked yet? Just curious about something? Look here!

Here I will include all important questions asked about Spirit Wolves/Adoptables, starting with the Basics!
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Spirit Wolf Adopts~

Postby leirah. » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 am

Cool can't wait :3
[center]
↹leaving CS due to the fact I happen to disagree with a certain rule.
[size=85]"What did he do to you?"

"He loved me."

leirah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me