Based on Click to view
Artist Milkyway0353 [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nexu Adopt #1 - North Owned By Wandering Sketch

Postby Milkyway0353 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Nexu
Nexu travel in un-sepratable pairs or solitary. If you run into a pair that means they are more likely to mate. If you run into a solitary Nexu they are either looking for food and trying to survive on their own, or looking for their partner. Some Nexu would kill anyone that stands in their way of finding their other half. they have even been known to travel for their entire lives, looking for their other half. Since they are following their auras they always find each other eventually.
They have a vast variety of colors and personalities. They run on their back legs only, and the girls run more upright, and the males run with their heads lowered. The males have teeth like things on their chest. Girls have pouches for the eggs to mature in once laid.
They can travel really fast, but it does build up a dangerous amount of heat in their legs. That "hair" on their legs really helps get rid of excess heat. The pointed projection on their thigh also does the same thing.
-------------
size=200]How to Adopt[/size]
Code: Select all
[center][b]I WANT THE Nexu O____________O[/b][/center]
Why do you want it?-
What will you name it?-
What does it remind you of?-
Will you cherish it?-
Extras (art and such):

--------
Ends on the 18th of November[/quote]
Last edited by Milkyway0353 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Milkyway0353

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nexu Adopt #1

Postby PidgeGunderson » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Bump!
PidgeGunderson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Sketch » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Marking until I can find time to do art of him. He's so dazzling! ;;A;;

I know no one will want to use the name, but just in case, he'll be called North, and if I'm ever given the privilege to end his searching by also adopting a mate for him, her name shall be South.

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am

Bump!
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 am

Marking until I can do art~ ouo
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PidgeGunderson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 am

Bump
PidgeGunderson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Sketch » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 am

Almost ran out of time. o-o Gah... I know this form seems very quick and messy, but I'm out of town right now and don't have much of a chance to spiffy things up. ^^;;

EDIT;; cleaned the text. So many repeated words and redundant concepts crammed together gosh. >_>

I WANT THE Nexu O____________O

Why do you want it?- Because I LOVE odd species and how fun it is to draw them. It's one thing to be excellent at drawing a certain type of animal by memory- most commonly canine here on CS -but I think it's a whole other level to be able to draw anything you can see with a ref. That's what I love and strive for. ^^
What will you name it?- North. If I win him, I could love to someday adopt him a mate called South, but we'll just have to see. ^^
What does it remind you of?- Without the leaf-like feathers/scales, I'd say a desert lizard. With them, I'd say an ancient forest tree. Big, wide leaves, dark bark, with a few younger and lighter branches perking up its appearance here or there. His personality will reflect this- calm, silent, a towering atmosphere that demands both respect and influences people with a sense of serenity. Like a giant tree, North is depended upon by many, and a strong fortress of comfort bids them safe through the night. Despite this rather tranquil and responsible personality, North is barely a young adult.
Will you cherish it?- Yes. ;;A;;
Extras-
I had no idea how blurry the markings and lines were while drawing. Sorry! 3=

That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Milkyway0353 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:08 am

Wandering Sketch wrote:Almost ran out of time. o-o Gah... I know this form seems very quick and messy, but I'm out of town right now and don't have much of a chance to spiffy things up. ^^;;

EDIT;; cleaned the text. So many repeated words and redundant concepts crammed together gosh. >_>

I WANT THE Nexu O____________O

Why do you want it?- Because I LOVE odd species and how fun it is to draw them. It's one thing to be excellent at drawing a certain type of animal by memory- most commonly canine here on CS -but I think it's a whole other level to be able to draw anything you can see with a ref. That's what I love and strive for. ^^
What will you name it?- North. If I win him, I could love to someday adopt him a mate called South, but we'll just have to see. ^^
What does it remind you of?- Without the leaf-like feathers/scales, I'd say a desert lizard. With them, I'd say an ancient forest tree. Big, wide leaves, dark bark, with a few younger and lighter branches perking up its appearance here or there. His personality will reflect this- calm, silent, a towering atmosphere that demands both respect and influences people with a sense of serenity. Like a giant tree, North is depended upon by many, and a strong fortress of comfort bids them safe through the night. Despite this rather tranquil and responsible personality, North is barely a young adult.
Will you cherish it?- Yes. ;;A;;
Extras-
I had no idea how blurry the markings and lines were while drawing. Sorry! 3=

Congratulations, The Nexu is all yours. ,<3
Milkyway0353

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nexu Adopt #1 - North Owned By Wandering Sketch

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:34 am

Every time I look at this, it reminds me of a Leafeon xD

And congrats Wandering Sketch(:
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nexu Adopt #1 - North Owned By Wandering Sketch

Postby Wandering Sketch » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 am

3'= Thank you Reeses! And I'll treasure him. :3

That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me