Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

How's my art? xD by team free kick sass

Artist team free kick sass [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

How's my art? xD

Postby team free kick sass » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Erm... anyone been a watcher of the very few Oekaki's I've drawn? I mean, I'm not Van Gogh, but I *am* improving, and I'd like some creeps. xD

No, not creeps to brag about or anything, but someone who would look at my art and give me constructive critisism. c: Any takers?

hello there! i'm lithe, but feel free to call me whale, cheese, cheep, or cheetah. [yes, it's just a coincidence they all start with "ch". i'm an equestrian. c: i love sherlock, supernatural, doctor who, & so much more. i'm somewhat shy at first, so don't expect me to pm everybody. i love role-playing <3

this is a temporary signature, so i apologize for the horrid coding. cx i'm hopefully going to be getting a quality one soon!
team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How's my art? xD

Postby team free kick sass » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Bump c:

hello there! i'm lithe, but feel free to call me whale, cheese, cheep, or cheetah. [yes, it's just a coincidence they all start with "ch". i'm an equestrian. c: i love sherlock, supernatural, doctor who, & so much more. i'm somewhat shy at first, so don't expect me to pm everybody. i love role-playing <3

this is a temporary signature, so i apologize for the horrid coding. cx i'm hopefully going to be getting a quality one soon!
team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby team free kick sass » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Bump! <3

team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby team free kick sass » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Bump! c:

team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iAmDiversity » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Yes I think you are improving by looking at your art in your gallery. If you want some tips I have a few.
  • Look at alot of photos
  • Draw lots of sketches, not everything needs to be perfect, and you will learn by drawing the same things several times
  • If you want to get really familiar with different body shapes, humans and animals, look in anatomy books if you have acces to it. It helps to draw stuff when you actually know how they work.

And of course you don't have to follow these but this is what I do to improve. And always continue drawing no matter how you feel about the drawing, every time you draw you get better^^
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby team free kick sass » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks so much- I'll keep all of those tips in mind. I'm terrible at drawing realistically, so they all could help me improve there c:

Last bumped by team free kick sass on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 am.

team free kick sass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me