Painted Wolf #8 by RainbowFinch

Based on Click to view
Artist RainbowFinch [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Painted Wolf #8

Postby RainbowFinch » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Another one I like too much. A simpler guy also not a heavily painted one.
To win him please fill out below

-IzzyBee- wrote:Username:
-IzzyBee-
Wolf's Name:
Dorado
Personality:
Dorado is slightly reserved, quiet and soft spoken, he doesn't try to impress anyone since his pelt is simpler than most, he likes to act how he looks. He is a sweet lover, but can be slightly agressive and protective if someone threatens his family of friends. He's a loyal companion, sticking with you until the end and being an insightful source for advice if needed. He enjoys sitting on high hills and watching the night sky, or watching the clouds in the day time. He can be some what a dreamer, he zones out into his own world often and is usually snapped out of his reveries by something happening.
Photo:
Link

Photo must be of a Hunting Wolf

End Date: November 6th
Last edited by RainbowFinch on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Painted Wolf #8

Postby IzzyBee » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:32 am

Username:
-IzzyBee-
Wolf's Name:
Dorado
Personality:
Dorado is slightly reserved, quiet and soft spoken, he doesn't try to impress anyone since his pelt is simpler than most, he likes to act how he looks. He is a sweet lover, but can be slightly agressive and protective if someone threatens his family of friends. He's a loyal companion, sticking with you until the end and being an insightful source for advice if needed. He enjoys sitting on high hills and watching the night sky, or watching the clouds in the day time. He can be some what a dreamer, he zones out into his own world often and is usually snapped out of his reveries by something happening.
Photo:
Link
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 am

Thank you for the interest so far. This guys adoption will end in about 4 hours, so pleanty of time if anyone is still interested in him.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 pm

-IzzyBee- wrote:Username:
-IzzyBee-
Wolf's Name:
Dorado
Personality:
Photo:
Link

Congratulations!
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me