Based on Click to view
Artist ladybug5 [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Magic hummingbird- Adopt a Bird

Postby ladybug5 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:45 am

ladybug5 wrote:
Hummingbirds are some of the fastest birds ever known. You can easily tell the difference between these birds and the others. Hummingbirds are smaller than all types of birds (the bee hummingbird being the smallest bird in the world), and their beautiful flying makes them hard to miss. Their wings move so fast when they fly, that they hum, the reason of how they got their name, hummingbird. These birds are amazing creatures. Mostly, they eat nectar from flowers and sometimes small bugs.

More about this bird wrote:This hummingbird appears to be different than the others. It has blue wings, unlike most hummingbirds who have green wings. And it seems to have strange magic powers. When it flies near a flower, the flower's colors become brighter and the flower grows taller.

Want to adopt this bird? Then please read the rules and fill out a form.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of bird:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to adopt this pet:[/b]
[b]Did you read the rules (if not go back and read them. There is important stuff in there...) :[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me