Artist RainbowFinch [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Painted Wolf #7

Postby RainbowFinch » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 pm

To win him/her please fill out the forum below

Snail with a top hat wrote:[center]Username:
Snail with a top hat. (please, call me Snail.)
Wolf's Name:
Rhyme
Story:
It set place in the cold winter's breeze, among side the crispy white blanket that proceeded to cover dead leaves as autumn died away. There was no movement, no life...it was haunting, dark. Trees loomed crookedly back and forth, snow blown to and fro, until everything fell silent, quiet...only the single crunch of paw steps pattered among the cold grounds. Red formed with creamy white as it poked from the dead world and rescued it to her own territory - this, was a painted wolf...and as she padded forth, into the darkening woods of creaking and screaming voices, fur standing completely on end, she stopped...turned around - and let out an ear-splitting howl, eyes narrowing towards the dim light as moon made way over sun, the eclipse blinding everything in her path.
Eyes glowing like embers, she pushed on through the dark blizzard...until morning kicked in, and light was once more, shallowly dancing off of the bright white snow. And belly grumbling hungrily, Rhyme pushed way out of her makeshift den, shaking off clumps of frost, and racing into the depths...until she collided with another solid body, tripping up and throwing herself forwards head over heels. "Oof!" She screeched, whipping around and pulling up her lip, canines shining sleekly like sharp, crooked pearls.
A chuckle of laughter echoed out, although the source was unknown.
Mind buzzing, she took a brave leap towards the voice, teeth meeting fur and flesh, blood taste snapping onto her buds, until the same pain given to the opponent was gifted back, a long gash thrown down her side - however, no yelp came after her silent actions, only the gurgling of drool as it dripped towards the snow. The sun split through the trees, revealing another painted wolf, although it's body lay motionless now - she'd managed to catch his throat. Blood now dripping and staining the ice, Rhyme leaped back, turning to face the light. I must return...banishment won't keep me from it! Her thoughts kicked in, red liquid leaking down her muzzle as the hungry wolf turned back, and raced onto moorlands.

Story must take place in the season of Winter

End Date: November 11th[/center]
Last edited by RainbowFinch on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Painted Wolf #7

Postby Wind Song » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 am

Oh my o.o
I've been waiting for the perfect one, and now she's here <3

Username: Wind Song
Wolf's Name: Froer ~ A name I came up with by combining the words frozen heart. She seems to be the cold distant type who will rather stay away, some say she's got a stone cold heart, but who could really know what hides underneath that scarlet chest?
Story: Wip

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby callmefearless » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 am

Username: | s h a t t e r |
    Wolf's Name: chikatagi { chee - caw - taw - gee }
    a combination of japanese words to come to the meaning Blood Spirit. he is given this name for the colors of his coat, the ghost like white and the blood red paint.
    Story:
callmefearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orpheus. » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 am

Username:
Wolf's Name:
Rhyme
Story:
It set place in the cold winter's breeze, among side the crispy white blanket that proceeded to cover dead leaves as autumn died away. There was no movement, no life...it was haunting, dark. Trees loomed crookedly back and forth, snow blown to and fro, until everything fell silent, quiet...only the single crunch of paw steps pattered among the cold grounds. Red formed with creamy white as it poked from the dead world and rescued it to her own territory - this, was a painted wolf...and as she padded forth, into the darkening woods of creaking and screaming voices, fur standing completely on end, she stopped...turned around - and let out an ear-splitting howl, eyes narrowing towards the dim light as moon made way over sun, the eclipse blinding everything in her path.
Eyes glowing like embers, she pushed on through the dark blizzard...until morning kicked in, and light was once more, shallowly dancing off of the bright white snow. And belly grumbling hungrily, Rhyme pushed way out of her makeshift den, shaking off clumps of frost, and racing into the depths...until she collided with another solid body, tripping up and throwing herself forwards head over heels. "Oof!" She screeched, whipping around and pulling up her lip, canines shining sleekly like sharp, crooked pearls.
Mind buzzing, she took a brave leap towards the voice, teeth meeting fur and flesh, blood taste snapping onto her buds, until the same pain given to the opponent was gifted back, a long gash thrown down her side - however, no yelp came after her silent actions, only the gurgling of drool as it dripped towards the snow. The sun split through the trees, revealing another painted wolf, although it's body lay motionless now - she'd managed to catch his throat. Blood now dripping and staining the ice, Rhyme leaped back, turning to face the light. I must return...banishment won't keep me from it! Her thoughts kicked in, red liquid leaking down her muzzle as the hungry wolf turned back, and raced onto moorlands.
╔═════════════════════╗

𝑊𝐸'𝐿𝐿 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑇𝑂 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑂𝑁 𝐴 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆.

those nights when your friends are gone,
when you're holding on for someone to leave with

those nights when you crave someone
to be there at dawn, to wake with, 'cause aren't we all just
looking for a little bit of hope these days?

oekaki . art insta . @danti#6119 .

╚═════════════════════╝
orpheus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Snail with a top hat wrote:
Username:
Wolf's Name:
Rhyme
Story:

Congratulations!!!
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orpheus. » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Aww. thanks :D
/squisheswolfy.
╔═════════════════════╗

𝑊𝐸'𝐿𝐿 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑇𝑂 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑂𝑁 𝐴 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆.

those nights when your friends are gone,
when you're holding on for someone to leave with

those nights when you crave someone
to be there at dawn, to wake with, 'cause aren't we all just
looking for a little bit of hope these days?

oekaki . art insta . @danti#6119 .

╚═════════════════════╝
orpheus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me