Painted Wolf #5

Postby RainbowFinch » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:48 pm

To win him, please fill out the forum below
P o l a r I c e wrote:[center] Username:
P o la r I c e
Wolf's Name:
Arlington
Personality:
I picture Arlington being a strict,loving,protective,but also very fragile.

Arlington would be strict. He doesn't care for riff-raff and won't stand for foolish games. With pups he might be a little lenient,but other than that,he wouldn't give in for anyone. He also sticks to his word,not changing his mind once it's set. With this being,if his mate were to change plans,he would be upset and gladly voice his opinions.

Arlington,despite his strict nature,would be very loving. He would display true empathy for others struggles. He would also being loyal to his mate and family,risking his life for theirs. True love isn't that of being a great leader of hundreds but being a companion to one other soul. This is what Arly believes in.

Protective. He wouldn't stand for any of his loved ones being injured or taunted. If you were to bother a member of Arlington's circle,you might be in serious trouble. He isn't one to back down and would rather die and people say that he was great,then back down and be laughed at.

Despite all of his strong qualities,Arlington is a broken soul. He mourns for fallen leaves,cries at another's broken heart. He,again,carries true empathy. He often,often,cries for others,even if that wolf isn't crying their self. He likes it most when it snows,that way he can somewhat hide,seemingly becoming another tree covered by a chilled blanket.

Describe his home:
Arlington lives in a rotting tree base. He knows this home won't last long. Within his den is a pile of tree moss,in which he sleeps. Across the rather large den,he keeps a hare or small rodent at all times. You never know what you might be hungry. Sadly,when it rains or floods,he must relocate to a separate den in which he also has claimed. Its a smaller one,only big enough for a pair of wolves and maybe one pup. Here is where he comes when it rains. Between his two dens,there is a small pond,where he sometimes catches fish. He also loves to hunt the herd of small deer that inhabit the forest.

End Date: November 6th[/center]
Last edited by RainbowFinch on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Painted Wolf #5

Postby sodafarts » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Will probably try out <3

I keep coming back to this guy ^u^
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izellah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 am

Username:
P o la r I c e
Wolf's Name:
Arlington
Personality:

Arlington would be strict. He doesn't care for riff-raff and won't stand for foolish games. With pups he might be a little lenient,but other than that,he wouldn't give in for anyone. He also sticks to his word,not changing his mind once it's set. With this being,if his mate were to change plans,he would be upset and gladly voice his opinions.

Arlington,despite his strict nature,would be very loving. He would display true empathy for others struggles. He would also being loyal to his mate and family,risking his life for theirs. True love isn't that of being a great leader of hundreds but being a companion to one other soul. This is what Arly believes in.

Protective. He wouldn't stand for any of his loved ones being injured or taunted. If you were to bother a member of Arlington's circle,you might be in serious trouble. He isn't one to back down and would rather die and people say that he was great,then back down and be laughed at.

Despite all of his strong qualities,Arlington is a broken soul. He mourns for fallen leaves,cries at another's broken heart. He,again,carries true empathy. He often,often,cries for others,even if that wolf isn't crying their self. He likes it most when it snows,that way he can somewhat hide,seemingly becoming another tree covered by a chilled blanket.

Describe his home:
Arlington lives in a rotting tree base. He knows this home won't last long. Within his den is a pile of tree moss,in which he sleeps. Across the rather large den,he keeps a hare or small rodent at all times. You never know what you might be hungry. Sadly,when it rains or floods,he must relocate to a separate den in which he also has claimed. Its a smaller one,only big enough for a pair of wolves and maybe one pup. Here is where he comes when it rains. Between his two dens,there is a small pond,where he sometimes catches fish. He also loves to hunt the herd of small deer that inhabit the forest.
Salutations! Izellah here, pronounced Is-Ell-A. It means 'little
princess'. You may call me Iz, Izzy, Ell, or Ella and I love CS. I joined in March of 2011,so
I'm no spring chicken. I do love to roleplay, and enjoy all sorts,
so just shoot me a PM if you want me to join. Thank you, have a
wonderful day. -Love, Izellah.

"Pick your head up dear, your tiara is falling."
Izellah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:46 am

Thank you for the intrest so far. This guys adoption will be ending in about 4 hours. So pleanty of time, if anyone wants to still enter.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:13 pm

P o l a r I c e wrote:
Username:
P o la r I c e
Wolf's Name:
Arlington
Personality:

Describe his home:

Congratulations!!!! I love what you have come up with for him!
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izellah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Oh thank you!(:
Salutations! Izellah here, pronounced Is-Ell-A. It means 'little
princess'. You may call me Iz, Izzy, Ell, or Ella and I love CS. I joined in March of 2011,so
I'm no spring chicken. I do love to roleplay, and enjoy all sorts,
so just shoot me a PM if you want me to join. Thank you, have a
wonderful day. -Love, Izellah.

"Pick your head up dear, your tiara is falling."
Izellah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me