Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A pikachu named Lazer by darkwolf39

Artist darkwolf39 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A pikachu named Lazer

Postby darkwolf39 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:29 pm

I am not much of a drawer but I wanted to try anyway for fun.
Pikachu belongs to gamefreak/creatures/Nintendo
art done by me

Well I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl and got inspired by other players that hack and customize their characters on youtube. So, I too customize one of my main characters in brawl however, I didn't or know how to hack my wii, this pikachu is just a drawing. I found it cool and fun how youtube players would make stories and gave backgrounds to brawl characters making episodes out of them.

And that is how Lazer was born,

If I were ever to learn how to hack the wii and be able to customize pikachu the first thing I would do is make him into a her. If you didn't know already a female pikachu's tail as a V-shape cut into the middle section at the end of the tail like in this drawing where as a male pikachu's tail is whole like Ash's pikachu in the anime/show.

A bit about Lazer, [I know it is spelled LaSer but I don't want to follow the norm so it is LaZer]
I named her Lazer 'cause pikachus are naturally fast both in brawl and in the pokemon games. They even look faster when you use quick attack techniques in Brawl. Ironically, I am not to good tying in the quick attack into my combos but it is a working progress.

I didn't want to change much pikachu that is why I kept the yellow on because to me I black pikachu just doesn't look like pikachu anymore, it loses its' cuteness factor.

A bit about Lazer in this picture
Lazer will always be wearing her purple goggles, the signature from the blue pikachu in brawl [No really I always play as a blue pikachu in SSBB unless I forget to put them]. It is getting a little chilly were I live so I put her a beanie hat, if it were super cold then it would have been a beanie hat and a scarf but usually Lazer only wears her goggles and for times she wants to dress up a puts on a purple ribbon.

What to know more about Lazer click on the link below
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1487212

Lazer also has an older brother named Scythe
Last edited by darkwolf39 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.
darkwolf39

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A pikachu named Lazer

Postby Erza_Scarlot » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Love it c:
Erza_Scarlot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkwolf39 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 am

awwww...thanks it this is my first drawing and your comment means a lot. Thanks again x3
darkwolf39

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkwolf39 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:08 pm

OoOoO I just noticed I got one vote/like for this drawing thanks Erza_Scarlot I'm sure this is your vote >.<
darkwolf39

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me