Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

idk by lumikki

Artist lumikki [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

idk

Postby lumikki » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:57 pm

whats up with the bullying people? my friends and meh get bullied and my friends get sad/mad at bullyies. it makes meh feel like im alone but i know im not. nobody's perfect so why bully. i dread the classes i have with the bullyies witch is allmost every class. every day i get insulted of how i look,draw,talk and act. people call meh stupid but im not i just act it to get people to laugh. thats my favorite thing to do is try to make people laugh. they make fun of how i draw. mostly criticize meh (not the helpful criticizeing) they say that somethings bad like the way i do my paws thy make fun of meh over that. and thats what hurt meh the most because i put my all in my drawings and i don't want to be insulted over that. and how i talk i can't help how i talk im not a ctiy folk im in the moutains and i have a country accent. one of the bullyies even compaired meh to a suicide victom. i wish they would just stop. in grade school i didn't get bullied a lot but when i went to middle school i got bullied a lot and had a bit of depression. i still have a little depresion but i keep it well hidden. one of my used to be friends bullyied meh and i didn't know until we went over it in class. so i unfrended her and found a better group to hang out with and there a lot nicer to meh than the old group every time i see my best friends i can't stop smileing. where i have a strak in my hair one of the bullys asid i colored it with a marker and i said i didn't and told them to stop and they said come at meh bro and then wispered to the person next to her and said'' she ain't going to do notin." it made meh feel sad so i told the teacher and my friend asked whats wrong and i told her and she made something that brightened my day up again idk where i'de be with out my best friends every one at my school is eather a bully or a bully victom bullys are the reason why im shy i hate to get out in big crouds because of them and i have no self respect for my self anymore. i allways say i can't instead of i can. im constonally criticizeing my self in my head and idk why i do that. im what some people call passive passive means shy,no self respect,speaks with a low tone. i wish the bullys will stop bullying meh but i know they won't. 11/1/12 teachers will also bully you like one of my teachers i was absent in her class friday and she gave me three pappers yesterday i had to wright a story and 2 close readings one was 1 page long and the other was3-4 pages long and i had to days to do it and i didn't get finished and i tryed to tell her why and she wouldent listen and i didn't have a papper in her class and she said out loud "it didn't supprise me" but why i didn't have my papper was cause my puppy knocked my books off and i left it at the house and she sent meh to ISS (in school susspensecion) the only confusing thing is idk how many days i have in there XD but ISS is sorta fun tho (not the only time i've been in ISS before) but i hate the way she treats me so far i've cryed twice in her class bacause of what she sais to meh. one of the days when she does that i'll just walk out of the class room and sit out side of the door until she quits talking about meh. i know i won't be verry optmistic (allways happy) for long. i know before this year is over i'll be the one sitting in the back of the class not saying anything at all and not smileing i might laugh every once and a while. like i was 2 years ago
Last edited by lumikki on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lumikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: idk

Postby canter » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Be strong, and keep your head up, always. Don't let yourself be affected by the bullies, they aren't worth it. Great drawing by the way xD
- “You make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing.” -

- I own an eight year old hanoverian mare and am an eventer. -

- seeking art of my equine characters. If interested shoot me a PM. -

canter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misty Wishes ♥ » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Same here. Bullied by leap year twins... It bugs me. My sister got a cut on her elbow because of them. They pushed her of her bike. On the road no less. Dangerous kids. They kicked my thigh for no reason. They said I kicked them but I would never do such a thing. So I learned to ignore them, and so I did. Also at school, Not the same people. I'm called rubbish at being in the net. They say that I cant play football properly. My friend Emer was only saying "Not to be rude, but Conor is sorta better than you." I didnt mind that. It was her opinion. But she still was kind to me. Shean the person that was bullying me, he had been banned from the football for a day. Tought him a lesson :D So when I walk by the road and the twins say "Hi Ms MATASHA!" When its Natasha, and sorry sorren for giving out my name please forgive me. Stupid Nial and Josh taught them that. Well I got Nial back. I was with my puppy outside and he saw me playing with my puppy. He said "Is that ms MATASHA?" and he said "Oh so it is!" And I said "Look puppy, Mr Nial, can't even walk a Mile!" He walked of and I laughed. Puppy woofed at him. I said Good puppy :D So next time they bully you, Ignore them. Wish you luck <3
Misty Wishes ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mitzy5000 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Who's afraid of a bully?
Not me!
No, not me!

(If you got where that was from then.... 0.0 you're as wierd as me...)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fav song: Dreams of absolution/All hail shadow
Current obsession: Anything Sonic-related
OTP: Shadilver *>.<* Best. Pairing. ever! <3
Fav game: Sonic unleashed
Mitzy5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumikki » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:28 pm

thaks canter and mattyblama and mitzy5000 i think if you where bullyed for all most three years srtaight i think they would start to hurt you emotanally after a while. im not scared of bullys neather but what i don't like is that they make fun of meh,spread rumors ect.
lumikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devil~Horse » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:33 am

ugh. i no how u feel. i got bullied when i started secondary school (High school) i ignored it at first then it got worse so i threw it right back in his face! he left me alone but this year it got really bad so i threw a table at him. (im not actually violent by the way and i havent got anger issues, just i got angry and had to do something about it.) it shut him up for a while, well half a day then he started again so i went the teachers and they did nothing about it. the next day my "friend" joined in with him so i went to the toilet room and called my mum. i didnt go back to school for two days. although the bonus is i got him kicked out of my form, the downside is my friend got a warning.

even worse is that another one of my "friends" who is actually on cs shut me in a cupboard and put chairs in front of the door so i couldnt get out and ran off laughing thinking it was funny... they told me that i had done it to them before (i never had).

So i no how you feel. :) nice drawing.:)
Pet's name: Belle
Year of the Dragon:People with this sign are said to have these characteristics:
Strong, proud, noble, direct, fiery, artistic, intellectual, eccentric, show off.
Can be arrogant, violent, brash, controlling.[/
center]
Devil~Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumikki » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:02 pm

ikr i have a bit of anger issues too but i won't throught a table or any thing i try to wait till i get home and hit my pillow or punch the wall mostly the wall but i wonder whats up with bullys anyway? and thanks
lumikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devil~Horse » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:59 am

the thing with bullys is they are silly people who think it is ok to go round hurting others. Basically they are stupid, because they think its ok and because they actually do that sort of stuff.
Pet's name: Belle
Year of the Dragon:People with this sign are said to have these characteristics:
Strong, proud, noble, direct, fiery, artistic, intellectual, eccentric, show off.
Can be arrogant, violent, brash, controlling.[/
center]
Devil~Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumikki » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:26 pm

yep
lumikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misty Wishes ♥ » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:17 am

It was Anti-bullying week in school 2 weeks ago, we tell our Teacher or we just, regret it. Teacher said "We can NOT stand up to see kids being bullied! Its mean to bully, so STOP and THINK before you SAY what you are going to say"
But those people may not want to get bullied so they join a bully group, so they wont get bullied. (Learned that from My little pony Friendship is magic on the episode One Bad Apple)

So yeah, ignore 'em.
Misty Wishes ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me