FMH #11 by Partial Topaz

Based on Click to view
Artist Partial Topaz [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FMH #11

Postby Partial Topaz » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:30 am

To adopt this FMH, fill out the form on the front page.
C:
Last edited by Partial Topaz on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

I hoard staff litters.

I respect your opinion, so please respect mine!
Partial Topaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FMH #11

Postby vee. » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:31 am

Awe this one is very pretty! Great job c:
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FMH #11

Postby Coy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 am

Username: coy
Name of Hopper: Twig
Personality: sweet, outgoing, spontaneous, funny, playful.
(optional) History/story: im writing it later (:
(Optional) Other:
Why do you want this Hopper : he's gorgeous! and i like the breed (:
Coy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Birch's Form <33

Postby Rekhyt » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:00 am

Birch
"Life is a canvas waiting to be painted on."

Username;
My username at the moment is AmethystRaccoon. However, I have won one hopper under the name LordtheHorse.

Gender of Hopper;
I imagine this hopper as a boy.

Name of Hopper;
I think that if I won this hopper his name would be Birch.
I only saw this guy last night and was immidiately in love. However, in the thinking of a name I was totally stuck. I wanted something natureish and treeish, so I thought of Elm and Oak. However, they just don't fit him as much as Birch does, and finally I thought of Birch as a name. I liked it and it worked, so that's why I named him Birch c:

Personality;
Clever. You wouldn't call Birch smart, but he's clever and can think of what to do in many seemingly hard situations. He's good at thinking up tricks and things like that, like how exactly to balance a pail of water on top of a door, so the next person to come in gets soaked.
Free. This might seem like a strange trait, but it fits Birch perfectly. He is free, as his parents dies when he was little and he has had no parents since then. Because of this he can come and go to wherever he wants whenever he wants to, without getting in trouble.
Creative. Birch is really very creative and knows just how to add that zing to the whatever is is and make it look beautiful. He always sees the pretty side of things, and hates calling something 'ugly' because to him everything can be made pretty with just that little something.
Sarcastic. While he is really very truthful and kind, sometimes he can just go a little over-the-top with sarcasm. He'll just say things that aren't exactly mean, but not really kind either, right on the boarder. Sometimes he even makes people feel bad, but when this happens he would always, almost always always apologizes.
Faithful. When Birch believes something, then he believes it. If you tell him a secret, he'll keep it. Birch absolutely despises liars and keeps secrets for almost anybody. However, if Birch dislikes you then he won't be faithful and tell your secret to the entire world.

Likes;
Shade. Birch isn't one for being in the hot sun all day and prefers to stay in the shade and chill out. He hates the beach, and would completely, much rather be in a forest.
Indian Dreamcatchers. He's always liked them, the spiderwebish round Dreamcatchers. They've always inguriated him, made him want one more then anything else in the world.
Castles. Birch really likes the old German castles, they hold mysteries to him and he wishes that when he's older he could live in one, the cobwebby old mansion.
No Flying in the House. This is Borch's aboalutely favorite book, and he has a copy so old it is tearing at the binding. He's read it so many times, he can recite the book from memory.

Dislikes;
Mites, Fleas, etc. Birch hates the feeling of small bugs or infects crawling through his fur, it scares him more then anything else in the world.
Aliens. The concept of extra-terrestrial being has always seemed really weird and silly to Birch, he's never beloved it and never will believe it.
Textbooks. Not unlike most people, Birch hates textbooks no matter what they contain. They're just too big and fat and full of random information for him.
Asia. Thee really is no explanation of this. Birch Hayes hates hates all things that have to do with China and India and anywhere else that is on the continent Asia.

Why do you want this Hopper;
I mean, who wouldn't! He's georgeous of course and looks amazing to me. But the thing that I like most about this hopper is that to me he shows some personality. He would work great in any kind of story, plus he's so unique! I haven't seen many green and brown hoppers except for him. Also, I think that he'd go along with Razz and hopefully maybe even Zink, the yellow onw, if I win her. He's just unique and perfect I honestly don't know what else to say except that c:

Other;
Thanks for the chance to get this hopper! I love him and he's georgeous <3 I might do some art later, but I don't have any right now :c

Last bumped by Partial Topaz on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:00 am.

shadey tumblr

Call me Amethyst or Ame
I'm a short teen girl with quite a few interests and likes!

writing animals bees movies sherlock
lotr kili drawing reading bartimaeus
shadey science animation rats ships
artemis fowl happy endings pirates

....."You give up a few things, chasing a dream."
Rekhyt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups