NWBL: Minimal Sabino by RainbowFinch

Based on Click to view
Artist RainbowFinch [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

NWBL: Minimal Sabino

Postby RainbowFinch » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:58 am

Fill out the form below for a chance to win this boy. To win him you must write a short story (minimum four lines) about him meeting another animal. It can be any animal at all, your choice.

Run run rudolph -Eli wrote:
[center]Owner
Eli please :3

Name
His name is "the little drummer boy"

Height
12.3 Hands

Story
Coming, finding the perfect companion<3
" Hello?" Drummer called into the wind. Nothing, he sighed. Nobody was around to hand with him. "Oh we'll mabye I can find someone near the lake..." So galloping towards the lake he herd a sudden noise. "Hm, hello?" he called towards some moving bushes. A barking sound came. A bunch of barking. " Come out of your not afraid to bark!" Drummer challenged the thing. ASo then rustling came and there stood a brindle chihuahua. " Hey!" he called up to the giant. " I have been calling you all along, drummer!" Drummer smiled " Eli! Wow, sorry I didn't see you I was so I warped with my thoughts that I didn't hear you" drummer smiled and they went towards the lake rot play.
[/center]
[/quote]

End Date: Nov 9th[/center]
Last edited by RainbowFinch on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NWBL: Minimal Sabino

Postby kkspecial4 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:35 am

Owner: KkSpecial4
Name: Crushed
Height: 12.3 hh
Story: Once upon a time, in a land not so far away, a minimal sabino Likorn was looking for a friend, as he was very lonely. He had searched far and wide for another animal that would be his friend but he kept coming up empty handed. Just as he was about to give up his search, he saw a small arctic fox who was also looking for a friend. The two chatted for a while and soon became inseparable, wherever the Likorn was you could almost be guaranteed to see the small arctic fox not far behind.

x
x

┌───────••───────┐
xxxxxxRange Trotters
└───────••───────┘
┌───────••───────┐
xxxxx;xxArt & Things
xxxxxxxxTrade Stuff

└───────••───────┘
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 am

Owner: alphatoros
Name: Unbroken Shadow
Height: 12.3 hh
Story: As the Likorn galloped through the meadow he watched the horses graze. They were no more special then him, but he was one who treated them well. He suddenly stopped as a foal came up to him, licking his leg. He nuzzled it back, and watching his mother worry, pushed it back towards her. Then, with a neigh of goodbye, continued the long journey to the mountains.

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 am

Owner

Name

Height
12.3 Hands

Story
" Hello?" Drummer called into the wind. Nothing, he sighed. Nobody was around to hand with him. "Oh we'll mabye I can find someone near the lake..." So galloping towards the lake he herd a sudden noise. "Hm, hello?" he called towards some moving bushes. A barking sound came. A bunch of barking. " Come out of your not afraid to bark!" Drummer challenged the thing. ASo then rustling came and there stood a brindle chihuahua. " Hey!" he called up to the giant. " I have been calling you all along, drummer!" Drummer smiled " Eli! Wow, sorry I didn't see you I was so I warped with my thoughts that I didn't hear you" drummer smiled and they went towards the lake rot play.
[/center][/quote]
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firedance101 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 am

The due date has passed has some decision been made?
firedance101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFinch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 am

Dangit, forgot to do this last night with my stressing out over Nano.

Congratulations!!!

Run run rudolph -Eli wrote:
Owner

Name

Height
12.3 Hands

Story
[/center]
[/quote]

I will edit his picture and put you as the owner when I get back from dog walking.
RainbowFinch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me