8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{Halloween Special} Ghost Blob

Postby Not Pigeons » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:36 am

Vineta wrote:Username:
~Just.Peachy~
Blob Name:
Oogie Boogie <3
Blob History:
Oogie is one of those blobs that's just kind of...there. He's always been around to scare and terrorize the other blobs with his (mostly) harmless pranks ^^ Not much else is known about him, since he just "showed up" one day, and his past is a little foggy. All I know is that he is not normal, and carries with him timeless secrets that have been kept a secret for centuries. Sometimes it seems as if he just vanished into thin air, or walked right through a wall. Although menacing and slightly creepy looking, he is harmless! Just likes to get a good scare every once and a while ^^
Why do you want this blob?: I love his Halloween theme; his specific Halloween theme. I love Halloween, and the themed blobs are a very creative idea. He is one of the few blobs that has really, really stood out to me. I love every inch of his creepy little blob self, and would love to call him mine <3
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Of course <3

Sorry it took so long, but congrats to Vineta!
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Halloween Special} Ghost Blob

Postby onesbuns8 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Username: (Your username here) onesbuns8
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) ghostie
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) N/A
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) i want this blob because i love halloween and this ghost is so cute and this is just so cute i love the top of its head i cant stop looking at it it is so cute
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) Yes i promise i will take good care of this blob if i get it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :o :o :o :o
onesbuns8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:44 am

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am

Username:
~Just.Peachy~
Blob Name:
Oogie Boogie <3
Blob History:
Oogie is one of those blobs that's just kind of...there. He's always been around to scare and terrorize the other blobs with his (mostly) harmless pranks ^^ Not much else is known about him, since he just "showed up" one day, and his past is a little foggy. All I know is that he is not normal, and carries with him timeless secrets that have been kept a secret for centuries. Sometimes it seems as if he just vanished into thin air, or walked right through a wall. Although menacing and slightly creepy looking, he is harmless! Just likes to get a good scare every once and a while ^^
Why do you want this blob?: I love his Halloween theme; his specific Halloween theme. I love Halloween, and the themed blobs are a very creative idea. He is one of the few blobs that has really, really stood out to me. I love every inch of his creepy little blob self, and would love to call him mine <3
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Of course <3
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 am

You're in the running to get it ^^

Last bumped by Not Pigeons on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 am.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me