Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Hellon of the Prime Adoptables by LyonFace

Based on Click to view
Artist LyonFace [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hellon of the Prime Adoptables

Postby LyonFace » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:45 am

This is EveAngel's new adoptable species. I made the lines for her and am an artist, along with L Lawliet. Here is a list of characteristics:

~They are a big cat species, roughly 7" tall at the shoulders, from there they are a total of 8 feet tall at the top of their head.
~They have two different eye colors, none really being the same, like black in one eye and gold in the other.
~Golden/Silver head pieces are for the Leader's and Noblemen.
~Long angelic like wings will only be giving to the Leaders, as a sign of leadership.
~They all have Deer like antlers on the top of their heads that they use to defend themselves if necessary.
~They have tiger stripes on their backs and ocelot spots on their shoulders to their paws.
~They protect anyone and everyone who are of their species. Their appearance is all feline, they have human intelligence and are capable of emotions. Their birthrate is low to 2 cubs or 4 cubs if they are lucky. They look out for one another, they learn from a young age to hunt, and to fight.

EveAngel will post the rules and such underneath this post. :) This topic is closed until she deems otherwise.
LyonFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & History

Postby LoneAnubis » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 am

Rules~

~Respect the artists and the owner
~Do not steal these, the species is mine, but the lines are LyonFace's work
~You can have up to two H.o.t.P
~Wait until there are adoptables ready, we won't accept commissions if asked right away
~Adoptables will be depended on the artist, Story Based or First Come First Served or something of the like
~This is not an open species, these belong to only the people who adopt them
~Please do not make your own without MY permission
~Can be used in RP's only if people have H.o.t.P's no one else can join the RP's
~Do not breed them without permission, or with a nonHellon Of The Prime
~Have fun :3

Slight History

Hellon's of the Prime.

The story of their past has been handed down from generation to generation. The leader would gather all of the cubs that have been born into that generation and tell them how they had come to be. But with each growing generation, the story seemed to change just a bit to keep up with how the cubs grew, how they all acted, and everything. The only one's that have kept to the traditional way of the story, is the Healer, and the Leader. The parents of the newest generation has gathered their cubs around, the Leader sitting tall, and watched his species gather around. The Healer, sat right next to him, having his eyes closed listening to the surrounding forest, waiting for the leader to speak. The leader slowly let out a sigh and started to speak, "Come now cubs, it is time to know of how our kind, came to be. Sit quickly now, for the story is just beginning." He said with the tilt of his head to the healer and with that slight movement, the healer let out a pure blue smoke form in front of the cubs. "Our great ancestors ascended from the underworld, morphed between four different animals. An Ocelot, a Tiger, a Deer, and for the leaders because of our wings, a Bird. As they walked this earth, they were a mighty species, humans called us Hellon's of the Prime, because we were their first concern if they ever encountered us. But they didn't know that we could talk, or even feel what they felt. We are like them in a sense of feelings. As the ancestors stayed within the cover of the tree's they grew to acknowledge the surroundings, they hunted, gathered, and felt the earth around them. We once stood taller than what we are now, at ten feet, our ancestors were taller than the avarage human." The leader spoke and then stood. "We have grown smaller over the decades. As you grow older, the skull and antlers will grow in time." The leader had said to the cubs. "Our ancestors have found rare materials that make some of us, more special than others. Those things are: Gem Stones, Jewelery, and Glowing sticks. Other things that make some of us more rare are: Glowing eyes, and Both eyes being the same color." The leader said and huffed slightly. "Now, young ones, off to your dens. You will learn more in time." The leader said then walked off to his own den.
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me