Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

As the Demons Closed In by VesVes

Artist VesVes [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

As the Demons Closed In

Postby VesVes » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:40 am

Lightning struck the ground. Thunder crashed in the air.
"Submit, Kimba!" Claw roared, raising a paw.
"I don't want to fight," Kimba insisted. "Please, Claw, try for some peace..."
Claw laughed. His laughter seemed to blend with the thunder itself. "Never, little prince! But does that mean you submit?"
Kimba heard snarling around him. Claw's minions were closing in on all sides. He thought of his own friends--Kitty, Bucky, Pauley, Speedy Cheetah, and so many others...all of whom would most likely be harmed if Claw took the reigns of power.
"Never, Claw," Kimba snarled, turning back to face the one-eyed lion. "I'll never submit to you!"

So this was supposed to be Kimba the White Lion, defending his jungle against Claw. Meanwhile, he's surrounded by Claw, Cassius, Tom, and Tab. All three of Claw's henchmen are seen in the background, and all three are meant to look abstract-y, hence why I'm reasonably pleased with them. Even though the hyena anatomy for Tom and Tab is terrible (I was going more for a characteristic look on them, even though I cannot draw them on two legs for the life of me). Nevertheless, the background looks terrible, in my opinion. But what do you guys think?

Kimba the White Lion, Claw, Cassius, Tom, and Tab (c) Osamu Tezuka.
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: As the Demons Closed In

Postby -howl- » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Kimba! X3

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are beautiful amazing creatures.

Image<----Lioden Add me-Main account: -sora- Second account- NyanCat :3
-howl-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me