Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Vent Art by mewmew.

Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vent Art

Postby mewmew. » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

My fursona Abbey. This is how I feel right now. Sad?

I'm sorta venting because a week ago I told the guy I liked that I liked him and he said he was glad because it showed I actually cared enough to tell him but he didn't tell me how he felt. Like seriously why does it matter how much I care if you don't even tell me how you feel? Why should I tell you if you don't tell me? Anyways I don't think he likes me and I just want to know how he feels so I can't get over him and just be friends. Like I want to be the good friends we were before I told him. But everything seems so awkward. Like I don't know what to do? I'm just so upset and I've been trying not to let it get to me because we are friends. But it is. I don't want to ask him because I don't want to be a bother about it. Seriously I don't know what I should do.

Eh yeah so I'm being a little pettish about the whole thing I guess. I need to just chill out I guess.

Anyways yeah Abbery is a copy right to me.
Enjoy the art
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vent Art

Postby Voldrune » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 pm

So, I'm not sure if I am very good with relationship advice, but you said its awkward now.. and I'm the queen of awkwardness, and/or killing it.
Try easing your way towards the subject, and eventually asking him how he feels.
Tell him its okay if he doesn't feel the same way. Tell him about how you value your friendship with him more than the idea of you two being together in a relationship, and if he does not return your feelings, its alright. Assure him you'll do your best to get rid of the awkwardness left over, and continue being friends. Give off the air that no matter what, everything will be alright, because it will. Have confidence. :)

Tremble for yourself, my man,
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man,
You'll never settle any of your scores..
Your grace is wasted in your face,
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
Now learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck.
-Little Lion Man, by Mumford and Sons
Voldrune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:30 am

Thanks. Its good advice and its all mostly fear of asking and being annoying to him. But like I swear he likes this other girl which sucks.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Voldrune » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 am

I'm happy to help.

Ahh, yes. I've been there all too many times before. You get that burning sensation in your belly and get slightly depressed.
No matter what, hold your head high and know that you are beautiful. He may be a great friend and seemingly the perfect guy, but there can always be someone out there that will take notice in you and love you just as much.
Tremble for yourself, my man,
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man,
You'll never settle any of your scores..
Your grace is wasted in your face,
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
Now learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck.
-Little Lion Man, by Mumford and Sons
Voldrune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:24 am

:) Thank you, hmm its hard to find someone as good as him my school. Kinda typical the shy quiet girl falling for the football captain. In school I just want to lay my head down in like shame or whatever but I don't.
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me