Adopt Me :D

Postby synthwave » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 am

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Tanuki Name:[/b]
[b]Tanuki Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Art/Story/Poem/Etc:[/b][/center]

My first one c: I like how it turned out.
Image Image Image

☆☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deer/arcade - he/him/pup/pups - adult

just a little guy, usually found
on the oekaki
i may not respond to things quickly,
i have bad anxiety ;w;

off-oekaki art gallery

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆☆
synthwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me :D

Postby Swurk » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:15 pm

I like it too c: I'm waiting for my Java to get updated so I can draw again hopefully that's by tomorrow :l anyway very nice job! c:
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e l l a ∞ » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Username: Nightlock
Tanuki Name: Mukundi [giver of freedom]
Tanuki Gender: Male
Personality: distance is the key to being free~ The best way that I can explain Mukundi is the was his eyes shine with hope, given his personality thats a good thing. Everything BUT being free doesn't matter to him growing up in a home were he was abused he is often light headed and grumpy but once you get to know him he is loving and full of energy.
Art/Story/Poem/Etc:
Mukundi's escape
The wind ruffled my fur from the whole in the roof even if I did care it wonldn't have bothered me, not today anyway.
Ever sence the water came the fake-furs have fled I let out a snort I hated fake-cloths almost as much as I hated water but, I guess once and awhile you let your fears go to be free. I let out a high pitch bark I WAS HERE it sang and echoed other barks followed telling of wishes and good luck. This was no drill it was and escape. Not some game I often played as a pup jumping and playing around. After seeing my mother beaten to death hate was all I really felt now and a hint of something else (not going into detail). I jumped through the hole and stood on a shack of a house. Closing my eyes I preyed to the mighty one to help me through. Then I took a leap of faith into the black water...
(if more is needed don't be afaid to ask :3)
[/color]

b e l l a ∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Freedom~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Username:
~Freedom~

Tanuki Name:
Splash

Tanuki Gender:
Male

Personality:
Splash is very easy-going. He likes to go with the flow but is very unique at times. A young male meaning he sometimes likes getting into trouble (like dropping a bird egg on one of the female's heads as a joke) but he's learning. When he is, uh, older, he will still love to joke around and have a good time with his friends. Overall, he is very caring, loving, and fun.

Art/Story/Poem/Etc:
WIP

Thank you!
Soo, I'm back. Not sure how active I'll be. I'll be most active on my Deviantart.
~Freedom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~AlphaWolf~ » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Username:
~AlphaWolf~
Tanuki Name:
Maruka
Tanuki Gender:
Male
Personality:
Caring, Wise, Watchful, Steady, Maruka will be there as soon as he hears a call for help, He is very careful with pups and many Tunaki ask him to look after their offspring when they are away. He hates to be on his own and will be happy even if he is with a grouchy old mother, Pups are his favourite things and he will spend hours entertaining them and himself. He is also very wise despite his behaviour, He knows alot about the woods and the rivers and the animals that fill them.
Art/Story/Poem/Etc:
Maruka woke to a start, he was having a peacful dream in his moss lined nest when he heard gunshots, Fearing for his families life he dashed out of his hollow and instantly froze. Before him was the many bodies of his den mates, pups, adults. He sqealed in pain as a bullet tore through his right shoulder causing him to collapse, the world started to go black but just before he fainted he caught a glimpse of a poacher staring at him and shouting to the others, "This one will fetch us a good price in the markets!". He woke up in a foul smelling cage next to many other species he could not recognise, he tried to stand up but couldnt, He then remembered what had appened and he flopped over and started to weep. A few hours later a teenage girl (me) came up to the cage and looked at him for awhile, He thought she would hurt him but instead he heard her say "Ill buy him for 3000 dollars", "Sold!" said soe other voice. Maruka was lifted roughly before the girl asked if she could carry him, he was then placed gently in a car seat where he fell asleep. About half an hour later he awoke in a small foresty pen with the girl sitting in front of him, He flinched at first but then she said "Its ok, when you are fully healed you can be with the others" Muraka guessed she had saved other Tunakis so he just waited until he could see them.

Now Muraka lives with two other Tunakis is NightShade Glade, ~AlphaWolf~'s charcater haven.
Characters
~ Zing's First Piece Of Art!
Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
~AlphaWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me