Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Horizon of the Tiagushi OPEN Staff being accepted! by Ke$haWolf

Artist Ke$haWolf [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Horizon of the Tiagushi OPEN Staff being accepted!

Postby Ke$haWolf » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 am

Horizon of the Tiagu

Tiagushi are feline hybrids that consist of beautiful colours and uniqueness. They have unique features that make them stand out from any other species seen before. They are majestic and graceful with the slight pinch of aggressiveness from their feline side.
They have 3 identical horns on their heads for display, also to warn other predators that are bigger than them. The feathers on their bottom are like tails and there are mainly 4 to 5 of them. These also show to warn others but also to attract a mate in breeding season. The antennaes don't have a strong purpose but to sense, or give better eye sight for the Tiagu in the dark or when it somewhat cant see properly. It can also feel the temperature of the air and is able to find out where it is and where the wind is blowing.

In colours, you'll find that they are very colourful and have a meaning with every design which makes them unique, common colours are usually magenta or azure. All Tiagus have beautiful designs along with personality. Not one design is random, they are all Unique

Sizes of Tiagushi
Baby+ Tiagushi - About the size of a baby tiger cub
Teenage+ Tiagushi - About the size of a cheetah
Adult+ Tiagushi - About the size of a lion.

Tiagushi or 'Tiagu' are uncommon or rather rare in sightings. They tend to live on mountains in the snow or jungles and are occasionally occupied with activities at night, such as hunting, playing, and watching the northern lights. They are cautious a happy little felines, who tend to be rather spontaneous and artistic.
When they fly, they let off magical particals of dust, no one knows what they do but for now, it brings colour into the skies of where they live.

Rules

In the land of Tiagu, there are rule, you know. They have to have them, or this place would be chaotic and there wouldnt be a reasonable flow.

1: Be nice, the nicer and respectful you are to my art and other people, the more respect and calmness you'll gain.
2: No swearing or tantrums. Swearing is not only a dirty habit, but it makes you lose repect and can possibly ban you from this land. Dont do it.
3: When adopting, dont get a strop just because you didnt get what you wanted. Your form probably lacked creativity and effort. Or possibly didnt have what we wanted.
4: Please no stealing, stealing can get you banned from this land as well. Its wrong and makes others angry, just be unique and draw yourself. Stealing never helps you to improve.
5: Have fun, Tiagus love to have fun, so why shouldn't you? But please don't spam anything, it'll block up the thread, and we don't want that to happen do we?

Staff
Raverwolf101 - Original Owner, Artist, Mod, Everything
Benzedrine - Co.Owner, Artist, Mod, Everything
.:Snow:. - Artist

What a form has to have
In a form, you must have artwork, drawings increase your chance of owning the Tiagu you desire, not only just that, but the layout and creativeness of the form boosts its potential. Showing these will allow us to know why you want it and how much you want it. It makes us happy to see a lot of effort.
Last edited by Ke$haWolf on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Commonly asked Questions

Postby Ke$haWolf » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 am

Questions
If you have a question, please pm me, just so we don't spam the thread. Thankyou.

How many Tiagu can we adopt?
You can adopt up to 3 Tiagu, unless you pm an artist that made the Tiagu, that your giving it back. This is because the artist can edit it to say its back up for adoption so someone can enjoy the beauty and creativeness of that Tiagu

Can we give our Tiagu away?
Unfortunatly, no. You cannot give away, sell, a Tiagu. You can only return it back to here. But if you do, you must be able to not own that Tiagu anymore, or have any ownership in it.
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tiagu Mascot

Postby Ke$haWolf » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 am

Tiagu Mascot
The leader of the Tiagus will be coming soon, she's under construction.
Fan art is greatly appretiated! The art of her, will be posted here!
Last edited by Ke$haWolf on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff forms!

Postby Ke$haWolf » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Want to be a Artist or Mod?

Get your chance to become one by filling these out! Please fill in these forms if your designs are detailed or have a true purpose/meaning of the Tiagu.

Places open.

Artists- 3 Slots
Mods- 3 Slots

Artist Form!

Code: Select all
[color=#BF40BF]I want to be an Artist!

Why do you want to be an artist?
Why should we choose you?
How many adopts a week will you make?
How often are you online?
Art examples:
Other:

Thankyou![/color]

Mod Form!

Code: Select all
I want to be a Mod!

Why do you want to be a mod?
How often will you run/check through this thread?
Can we trust you?
Other:

Thankyou!
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horizon of the Tiagushi OPEN Staff being accepted!

Postby Ray. » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:47 am

I want to be a Mod!

Why do you want to be a mod?
I just want to help you and everyone else out.
I'm good at helping. Also I'm very good at fixing problems.
How often will you run/check through this thread?
Everyday that I can
Everyday
Can we trust you?
Yes
Other:
c:

Thankyou!
gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry
My WMEs
Ray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horizon of the Tiagushi OPEN Staff being accepted!

Postby Ke$haWolf » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Well first off, we need to get this place up and running. Popular. So i'll start an adopt tomorrow xD
Ke$haWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me