Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aquatic Docksen #8

Postby Copper96 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:52 am

Kassidy wrote:Username: Kassidy
Docksen Name: Quaro
Personality: Stubborn, mysterious, funny
How you Found Him: I was looking at WME and I found a user who had the stamp bringing you to the Aquatic Docksen main page. I saw the silhouette of this kind of Aquatic Docksen and I really liked it so I clicked it. Then I saw this adorable one and decided he is the perfect one for me! <33
Other: Nope :3

Congrats!
Last edited by Copper96 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aquatic Docksen #8

Postby parlaymars » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Aww I feel luffed <3 Thanks copper. The layout I created can be used by anyone, by the way. I felt bored ^^ This one is gorgeous, I may be trying out if I have a slot left. *goes to check how many docksen I have*
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 pm

While I do appreciate you being creative and trying new things, it sounds like most of these subspecies will end up looking very white and pale, which is a little to close to albino, and we already have 3-3 albino docksens! And, seeing as albinos are super rare in real life, we want to bring that level of reality here as well. ^.^"
One way it could work, though, is if you have the markings on a different layer, and but that layer on 40% or so. Then, when it gets adopted, bring it back up to 100%. :3

Good luck! Can't wait to see what you do!
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Well I don't think I'll do a lot of these just a background to go with this guy and how he lived, so somebody could write a nice story and finding him :3 other than that wasn't going to make anymore like him :lol: I'm to lazy, I'll create others based on my other stuff. This was based off of some different types of sharks :D I was going to make a rabbit based Ilban next :lol:
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:02 pm

I don't think you understand.

Making a sub-species means making at least five, and these look almost albino, and we have to many of those.
If you make, say, a rabbit based docksen, that can not be a sub-species. You may color it like a rabbit, but you can't make a sub-species of it.
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 am

yes thats what i was thinking a docksen colored like a rabbit, so based on its coloring patterns, i guess im bad at wording things you could say :?
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Alright. :3

However, I would still like you to edit the docksen so the markings are a little bolder, and the eyes are not pure white. If you could also edit the first post so it is not a subspecies, but instead just a special docksen, that would be fantastic. :3
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 am

~Razzle~ wrote:Alright. :3

However, I would still like you to edit the docksen so the markings are a little bolder, and the eyes are not pure white. If you could also edit the first post so it is not a subspecies, but instead just a special docksen, that would be fantastic. :3

Ok that's fine and actually the eyes are pale yellow think :lol: but yes I'll change it
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks so much; this is a lot better. :3
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:27 am

Username: Kassidy
Docksen Name: Quaro
Personality: Stubborn, mysterious, funny
How you Found Him: I was looking at WME and I found a user who had the stamp bringing you to the Aquatic Docksen main page. I saw the silhouette of this kind of Aquatic Docksen and I really liked it so I clicked it. Then I saw this adorable one and decided he is the perfect one for me! <33
Other: Nope :3
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me