Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dark Sooty Buckskin Tobiano Stallion

Postby Rosalind » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 am

Giam Dau. wrote:Owner: giam dau
Name: Eye of the Hurricane (hurricane)
Breed: Mustang
Height: 15.1
Color: Dark Sooty Buckskin Paint (Pattern: Tobiano)
Artwork: wip
Why you want him: He's a stunner alright.He's got a pair of those famous sky blue eyes and a gorgeous coat,and plus I really love the way his buckskin pelt isn't just one shade of color.It flows smoothly into the tobiano markings with those mezmerizing jagged edges.(the reason I call him hurricane) Oh,and speaking of his name-I decided on Eye of the Hurricane because of the way his sooty buckskin colors are almost pushed off to the sides and you mostly see the white markings.It's as if the eye of a hurricane paused over his barrel and swept away his colors.Other than his design,I would really like to have this guy,and he looks like he would be the wild type of mustang,bold and daring yet not one to be trusted.
Where you will keep him: My character thread. It's in the process of being completed,but I do have the majority of my characters filled in.He'll be a great addition with those bold markings<3 I may join bayside later on and board him there as well.link
What you will do with him: I'll use him for sketching on lazy days,and making oekaki-worthy drawings when I've got time.His markings might take a while to get use to,so I'll practice a little bit each week until I get them right.He'll also be a much-loved charrie<3
Last edited by Rosalind on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dark Sooty Buckskin Tobiano Stallion

Postby Metumbo » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:46 am

Owner: Ms.SunniSolitaire
Name: Chex
Breed: Paint Horse or Mustange, your choice:Mustang <3
Artwork: Horse
Why you want him: He is so cute and reminds me of my old horse Chex.. RIP Chex.
Where you will keep him: My signature
What you will do with him: I will put him in my signature and always love him..
Ultimate dreamies atm:
Any of these Easter 2016 Dragons: Image and Image
Metumbo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borneofash » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:09 am

Owner: BBL
Name: The Marbled Over River (Marbles)
Breed: Paint Horse
Artwork: (Can't, my computer won't let me, sorry)
Why you want him: I have always loved horses like these, I love studying everything about them.
Where you will keep him: Well, of course here at Blackberry Hills Stables.
What you will do with him: I will have him play with me in roleplays and all over CS. Oh, yes, and breed him. Of course, carefully.
Last edited by borneofash on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alright, we can go all night
'Cause we got a whole lot of f i g h t i n u s
And I see a long road that we gotta follow
Before tomorrow catches up

Lights: ON
borneofash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white . horse » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 am

Owner:
white . horse
Name:
Last Cheque Cashed (Check)
Breed
Paint Horse
Height:
15.1 hh
Color:
Dark Sooty Buckskin Paint (Pattern: Tobiano)
Artwork:
[question before I make some, can it be on other people's lines?]
Why you want him:
Why wouldn't you want him? He is beautifully colored, and looking at him makes him look real. He's a gorgeous stallion overall, and I wish everyone a good luck in getting him!
Where you will keep him:
Here at Blackberry Hill! Also, I'll put him on my horse charrie thread at maybe board him at Bayside Equestrian Stables (in my sig).
What you will do with him:
Breed him, most definitely! His gorgeous color will attract mares, haha. The foals he will produce will be amazing as well. :3
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanBlast » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:30 am

Owner:
Name:
Breed: Paint Horse or Mustange, your choice.
Artwork:
Why you want him:
Where you will keep him:
What you will do with him:

Wip <3
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dau.Fox » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:28 am

Owner: giam dau
Why you want him: He's a stunner alright.He's got a pair of those famous sky blue eyes and a gorgeous coat,and plus I really love the way his buckskin pelt isn't just one shade of color.It flows smoothly into the tobiano markings with those mezmerizing jagged edges.(the reason I call him hurricane) Oh,and speaking of his name-I decided on Eye of the Hurricane because of the way his sooty buckskin colors are almost pushed off to the sides and you mostly see the white markings.It's as if the eye of a hurricane paused over his barrel and swept away his colors.Other than his design,I would really like to have this guy,and he looks like he would be the wild type of mustang,bold and daring yet not one to be trusted.
Where you will keep him: My character thread. It's in the process of being completed,but I do have the majority of my characters filled in.He'll be a great addition with those bold markings<3 I may join bayside later on and board him there as well.link
What you will do with him: I'll use him for sketching on lazy days,and making oekaki-worthy drawings when I've got time.His markings might take a while to get use to,so I'll practice a little bit each week until I get them right.He'll also be a much-loved charrie<3
Dau.Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 am

Sorry for such a delay, but congratulations Giam Dau. you have won Hurricane!
Giam Dau. wrote:Owner: giam dau

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me