Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wolf/Dog Caramelldansen by Pandalove789

Artist Pandalove789 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wolf/Dog Caramelldansen

Postby Pandalove789 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Gosh, that took forever. Hope you enjoy it!

Rules:
You can:
Change to bobtail or change to floppy ears (lines provided)
Edit the lines a little if you need a different kind of tail or ear besides the kind provided
Make you own backround

You can't:
Edit the lines majorly
Remove my siggy
Use off site

Includes:
Bobtail
Floppy ears
Last edited by Pandalove789 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pandalove789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf/Dog Caramelldansen

Postby Mydear » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Colored. ^^
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf/Dog Caramelldansen

Postby Pandalove789 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Thank you so much! ;)
Pandalove789