Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Zayn Malik by Eleanor and Louis

Artist Eleanor and Louis [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zayn Malik

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Zayn Malik...do not steal.... :D
I am very sorry to say that I will not be on CS anymore. I have been very busy with school, piano, soccer, singing lessons, and traveling to a lot of different places. I want to thank all of you who have helped me through things. I want to say that I was happy to roleplay with the people I have roleplayed with. I still, and always will love One Direction, Little Mix, and Ireland. I will always love it here. For those of you that are going through a tough time like I was, I hope God blesses you with something good. I'll miss you guys.

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zayn Malik

Postby The Crystal Gems » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:38 pm

omg omg omg omg Zayn Malik<3 <3 <3. I love him that's awesome which makes you awesome. I love 1D you're awesome
The Crystal Gems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:44 pm

YAY FOR 1D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very sorry to say that I will not be on CS anymore. I have been very busy with school, piano, soccer, singing lessons, and traveling to a lot of different places. I want to thank all of you who have helped me through things. I want to say that I was happy to roleplay with the people I have roleplayed with. I still, and always will love One Direction, Little Mix, and Ireland. I will always love it here. For those of you that are going through a tough time like I was, I hope God blesses you with something good. I'll miss you guys.

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:13 am

that are 1Dful

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me