Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Irish Girl by Eleanor and Louis

Artist Eleanor and Louis [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Irish Girl

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Just felt like sharing a little bit about my heritage. It is not very good, but it is something. You may NOT steal this, but I am willing to make other SIMPLE flags, just post below or PM me.

Louis
I am very sorry to say that I will not be on CS anymore. I have been very busy with school, piano, soccer, singing lessons, and traveling to a lot of different places. I want to thank all of you who have helped me through things. I want to say that I was happy to roleplay with the people I have roleplayed with. I still, and always will love One Direction, Little Mix, and Ireland. I will always love it here. For those of you that are going through a tough time like I was, I hope God blesses you with something good. I'll miss you guys.

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Irish Girl

Postby Cheesy34 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:02 pm

I am Irish too! Actually, my mom lived there for a few years, then in England. She met my dad there, then a while later, they got married. My dad was born there. So... I guess I'm half British... And proud! ;D LOL
Niall is Irish too. <3

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ ∴╎リᓭ
Out There ~ Fantasy RP
Assassin's Creed III RP
Assassin's Creed IV RP
The Last of Us RP
Cheesy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Haha! I am IRISH...to the bone! haha...go British though....without them....there would be no One Direction...and that would be sad... ;(
I am very sorry to say that I will not be on CS anymore. I have been very busy with school, piano, soccer, singing lessons, and traveling to a lot of different places. I want to thank all of you who have helped me through things. I want to say that I was happy to roleplay with the people I have roleplayed with. I still, and always will love One Direction, Little Mix, and Ireland. I will always love it here. For those of you that are going through a tough time like I was, I hope God blesses you with something good. I'll miss you guys.

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:11 pm

<3 Louis <3 wrote:Haha! I am IRISH...to the bone! haha...go British though....without them....there would be no One Direction...and that would be sad... ;(

Oh yeah, right there ^^
BUt there wouldn't be One Direction without Nialler, soo...
YOU'RE AWESOME :D
i can no longer be active on CS :c
all of my characters have gone to a friend. (squiddking on most sites)
thank you CS for a good long run, i will never forget you <3
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheesy34 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Yes very... Louis is my favorite too. Even thought 1D isn't my favorite thing in the whole world.. C: But whatever. ;D

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ ∴╎リᓭ
Out There ~ Fantasy RP
Assassin's Creed III RP
Assassin's Creed IV RP
The Last of Us RP
Cheesy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Pepsitwix wrote:
<3 Louis <3 wrote:Haha! I am IRISH...to the bone! haha...go British though....without them....there would be no One Direction...and that would be sad... ;(

Oh yeah, right there ^^
BUt there wouldn't be One Direction without Nialler, soo...
YOU'RE AWESOME :D

Yay!...what ever you are...yer awesome too.

and i understand they aint yo fav....horses and football(if u are american then soccer) is my life!

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Crystal Gems » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:42 pm

omg omg omg omg Irish<3 <3 <3. I love Irish that's awesome which makes you awesome. I love 1D you're awesome
The Crystal Gems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Tank you! you are awesome too!

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleanor and Louis » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:13 am

your welcome!

-Eleanor and Louis
Eleanor and Louis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me