Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CottonBall Adopts c: by Klea

Based on Click to view
Artist Klea [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

CottonBall Adopts c:

Postby Klea » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:59 am

Hello ChickenSmoothie c:

Recently air. and I decided to make an adoptable critter c:

The species is a CottonBall... why do I call it a CottonBall... you may ask? Because CottonBalls are

Cute, Fluffy, Playful.... animals.... they are the size of any normal house cat.... and grow no bigger c: They are usually always happy, and love the outdoors and the water c:

air. and I (Mesa) will have a few adoptables up and running in comps. soon c: So be on the look out c:

Let us know your thoughts....

We may also be looking for artists soon c: So also be on alert c:

Artist Form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Experience:
Example of art c:

The first few people to post may get their own CottonBall no charge.... no form c: Thanks!
Last edited by Klea on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

Really wanting: DECEMBER 18 PETS

Need help? Pm me - Trade with me - my suggestion

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CottonBall Adopts c:

Reserved

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klea » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Reserved c:

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klea » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 am

Reserved c:

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klea » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 am

Reserved

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me