Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bubble Blob

Postby Not Pigeons » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 am

onesbuns8 wrote:Username: (Your username here) onesbuns8
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) bubby
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) one day a little girl wanted to blow bubbles she always tried and tired to make a character but it didnt work she kept trying and trying then finally she tried one more time and she blew out this cute little blob. :D
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) i would like this cut blob because i love blowing bubbles and you make really good drawings.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) yes i :D :promise with all of my heart!!! :D :D :D

I know you've been trying a long time get a blob so this one is yours, congrats! ^^
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bubble Blob

Postby august rush » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:59 am

ImageImage
Ermahgerd she is so adorable 8D

Username: αυgυsτ гυsн
Blob Name: Felicity (meaning happiness)
Blob History: Felicity was born from the ocean, gently floating from its surface to land. She looked as an ordinary bubble floating in the breeze. But over time, this bubble became a blob. A beautiful blob that is Felicity today. She traveled for many years, going on extravagant adventures and making many friends. One day, she came across a land filled with wonder. There were flowers and trees and long lengths of fields. Felicity fell in love with this place, and she called it her home. Upon discovering a cave, she found this place to be home to not only her, but other blobs as well! She knew from then on it was perfect, and she has been there ever since. Now she is looking for a loving owner to take care of her, a companion she can call her friend. Someone who will go on the many adventures she has yet to have, and travel the distances to meet with the friends she has made. Hopefully, that person is here.
Why do you want this blob?: All blobs are adorable, but this girl. My, I just fell in love when I saw her. Just by looking at her, I can picture her with a bubbly, happy personality, always wanting to make new friends and travel new places. I feel like she and I would be great friends. Her beautiful colors popped at me as well. The light pinks and blues and purples go just so well together, and remind me a bit of cotton candy. Which fits well since she is so sweet! I think that covers why I mostly want this girl. Even if I don't end up with her, I can say to the person that does that they will be lucky to have her <3
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes, absolutely of course!

Withdrawn, sorry but its taking too long
Last edited by august rush on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.:I've Quit:.
august rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:35 am

Okay, you are in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Username:
Zoker

Blob Name:
Bubblegum or 'Bubs' for short.

Blob History:
In a far far away kingdom, there lived a pretty little princess Sonette. She used to be very lonely as she had no friends. However, one fine morning a merchant from overseas came to her father, King Hamish's court. He had bought with himself, chests and chests full of glittering jewels and precious stones. King Hamish called his daughter asking her to pick whatever she liked and he would buy it for her. Little Sonette spent a quater of an hour searching for something that would catch her eye. But she finally she gave up, as no amount of treasures would reduce her lonliness. Seeing the disheartened princess, the kind merchant took out a little box from his pocket (it was very little) and handed it to the princess. Sonnet opened the box to find a beautiful little bubble, with tiny eyes that blinked at her. Then the bubble squirmed and slowly floated up and sat down on the princess's head. Sonette was happy, She had finally found a friend. Thus, the pretty princess Sonette grew up happily with her bubble blob, whom she named 'Bubblegum'.

Why do you want this blob?:
I saw one of the little blobs yesterday in a person's sginature and I absolutely wanted one! So I came here and this baby caught my eye. This little girl is amazingly cute (and anyone who denies it will be attacked by a rabid seagull 8-) ). Her colours are wonderful and I think we can will be the perfect companion for me. If I get her, I will do some art of her and she will have a lovely home, in my character's thread. ^^

Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
I swear!!! ;)
Pet's name: ♥~Nocte~♥
[ Hell is empty and all the devils are here ]

My Deersserts.
My "Supernatural" Characters (Human).
My Quad and Other Characters
Pet's name: ♥ Ƶισ ♥

( TokioHotel_alien is my little sister )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" History theirs whose language is the sun. "
- Stephen Spender
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 am

You're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydukes » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 pm

What a cutie! o3o
honeydukes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:22 am

Thank you ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onesbuns8 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Username: (Your username here) onesbuns8
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) bubby
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) one day a little girl wanted to blow bubbles she always tried and tired to make a character but it didnt work she kept trying and trying then finally she tried one more time and she blew out this cute little blob. :D
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) i would like this cut blob because i love blowing bubbles and you make really good drawings.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) yes i :D :promise with all of my heart!!! :D :D :D
onesbuns8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:51 am

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs