Based on Click to view
Artist iFoopets [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fairy Fancy Cat - RARE -

Postby iFoopets » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:45 am

Andd she is taken! Winner's form::

Name: Fiona Fae (fitting as I've always associated 'fae' with 'faerie' XD)
Story:

Fiona didn't mind not being like the rest of the Fancy Cats. Usually it was a major plus, especially when trying to attract a rare male Fancy Cat. After all, some of the others could be quite snobby, so being unique and stunning like Fiona was caught their attention and made them want to be her followers -- not that she really wanted followers, they made her a bit grumpy at times. The problem came on days like this, when her followers realized WHY they followed her: they wanted to be like her, and there was no possibility of that, now was there?

Fiona would hide in the corners, in the shadows and dust for a full day or two, just to escape their narrowed eyes and low hisses as they threatened to throw her out just for being different. They'd gaze deep into her rainbow and cyan eyes and tell her how odd she was, like a mutant, or a monster, the stuff of nightmares. She always kept calm when they were talking to her, but once she was alone, she couldn't help the tears from flowing. Even though she knew her wings were a blessing, sometimes she just wanted to be like the others -- sometimes she wondered if she wouldn't rather just be a common dark gray Fancy Cat who could strut around without a care if the others were going to ambush her, or be waiting just around the corner to tackle her.

Her life was a twisting whirlwind that left her exhausted, but -- usually -- happy. On the good days, it was like she was a rare diamond, and everyone would inheirit her signature shimmer by being nice to her. On the bad days, it was like she wanted to simply disappear into thin air.

More than anything, she wanted a friend. One who wasn't wishy-washy like the other Fancy Cats and would be able to stand by her through everything. She knew it was a large order, unlikely, which is why she almost felt bad for wishing it. But she did wish it, every night, on the stars that shimmered in the sky. She thought about her friend so frequently, sometimes she swore she saw her friends' eyes sparkling in the edges of the shadow that lurked on the edges of her vision. In all the little uninhabited places she imagined she smelled her friend's unique scent permeating the air, saw a flash of her fur in the crowded places amongst all the others.

Sometimes she pondered about what her friend would be like, and she decided: sweet and shy, a meek little creature, but with bright eyes and a brilliant amount of compassion for 'mutants' like herself. The other girl would be beautiful in an understated way, maybe not eye-catching, but once you'd seen her once, you'd want to see her again. An other's-pleaser, always trying to help out others even when she didn't have what she needed for herself. Yes, that was exactly the sort of Fancy Cat her new best friend would be. Smiling to herself, Fiona settled into her little den: a small storage room she had cleaned out and adorned with beautiful sparkling things, with a small window that let in the sun and the plush violet pillow she used as a bed in one of the corners where it was darkest and coolest. She hardly came out at all, waiting, waiting, waiting for her friend...

By puddssoul

------------------------

This is a Fairy Fancy Cat, the fairy wings are only available with THIS fancy cat. (Other artists- please don't draw fairy wings on any of the other cats. Regular wings and such are okay.) What also makes this one special is that she is rainbow. That is also rare!^^

To adopt, just post here with a name, and maybe a story. (That's a bonus. ^3^) I will choose the best name and/or story possibly within a few days.

What IS a Fancy Cat?

A Fancy Cat is a regular cat, but they're very fancy! They love grooming themselves, drinking milk from a fancy dish, getting fancy things, taking naps, and just prancing around. (Fancily! :3)
Last edited by iFoopets on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
iFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairy Fancy Cat - RARE -

Postby tøp. » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Really pretty iFoopets1 You're an amazing artist!
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iFoopets » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Gage I .♥. You wrote:Really pretty iFoopets1 You're an amazing artist!

Awwh! Thank you! <3 I really appreciate it! :'3
iFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøp. » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:11 pm

No problem like my favorite is Rarity that you drew in your siggy.
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iFoopets » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Gage I .♥. You wrote:No problem like my favorite is Rarity that you drew in your siggy.

Glad you like it! ;D It was pretty fun to do.
iFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøp. » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 pm

How long did it take? I would probably be better at drawing if I had more patients lol
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iFoopets » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Gage I .♥. You wrote:How long did it take? I would probably be better at drawing if I had more patients lol

It took about an hour and a half to do. My drawings usually take about an hour or so, but this one had quite a bit of detail and such.^^ The longer I take on them the better they seem to come out, it's all worth it for the outcome. ^-^
iFoopets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøp. » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:24 pm

I guess I will be more patient because I never seem satisfied with 30 min sketches lol
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me