Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cadryd Breeding Center! by lex

Artist lex [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by lex

Cadryd Breeding Center!

Postby lex » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:35 am

Welcome to the Cadryd Breeding Center! Here you can breed your adopted Cadryds, as long as they are the animal type. You can get up to two new Cadryds this way, and they don't count against you!

Occasionally, abandoned Cadryd kits will be here, open for you to adopt!

TO BREED:

Code: Select all
[b][i]I wish to breed [url=FathersLink]this Cadryd[/url] and [url=MothersLink]this Cadryd[/url]![/i][/b]
Username:
Payment: (Both owners must pay)

One or Two?
How do we choose one or two kits in a litter? And for artists, how do we make it where there is two kits?

Well, first of all, I use a quarter on heads-or-tails to define the number of kits. Heads is one, tails is two. I do the same to choose an owner: flip the coin, then ask them "Heads or tails?" and whichever one wins, wins that one (if there is two owners and one kit).

In two-kit litters, artists make one kit at a time. This makes it so there is a first-born and a last-born. The first one must be colored-in from here, and the second one must be colored in from the first.

Also, designs must have some resembalance to at least one parent. If there is a red-and-black mother and a red-and-orange father, you aren't gonna get a blue-and-green kit.

Payment:
The options are shown on the main page. This is how to do it:

-ONE OWNER-
This is if you own two different-gendered Cadryds and breed them together. You have to pay the normal price.

-TWO OWNERS-
This if you own one female (or male) and the other owner owns one male (or female) and you want to breed the two. Each owner has to pay for half of the price.
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me