Piebald Peafowl Rune Dragon

Postby maluruloki » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 am

maluruloki wrote:

Piuma Beato

Owner: The-Silver-Wolf
Breedable: "Oh goodness yes!"
Type: Piebald Peafowl Rune Dragon

"Perfection in the Eye of the Beholder"

"I thought that I had found the most colorful Rune Dragon when I discovered the Dragonet Rune, but I hadn't met this Rune at the time. I was actually near a zoo, just walking on a trail with my Flash Rune on my shoulder and my Spark Rune flying around ahead when I heard a trilling cry, almost like a toddler screaming. Of course I was scared that something bad had happened and I ran around the bend in the trail, hoping that nothing bad had happened to my Spark Rune or a human child, if one was there. It turns out that all my worries were for naught. Summanus had just found a friend and was talking with it. The Rune was medium-sized and had the most beautiful fan of heavily-decorated feathers that I had seen. I thought the most intriguing thing was how some of the feathers were white on its body. I figured that I would call it a Piebald Peafowl Rune, since that made the most sense. There were some other Peafowl Runes nearby, but it seemed like they didn't want to be seen with this Rune.
The Rune seemed somewhat shy at first, folding its fan of feathers together as if to hide them from me. It even hid its face under its parti-colored wing, as if it was embarrassed! Anyone who adopts this Rune will need to explain to it that beauty is variable and that it doesn't matter if some of the Rune's feathers are pale or barely colored. It needs a home with lots of love and spoiling!"

Winner announced!

Rules

~Those with the best form will win this dragon.
~You are allowed to add more to the form until the final date when the winner will be chosen.
~Do not argue or whine if you do not get this dragon. There will be MORE in the future but it takes 1-3 hours to make these adoptables so patience is required when competing.
~Do not take any of my ideas without permission. I now have to state this in all my rules because of past issues.
~Do not use pictures from Google in your form.
~Only talk about the other runes on the main page.
~If there are any questions post them on the main thread for a mod to answer. We will no longer answer questions through PM.
~The forms are just skeletons to build on. You are allowed to add any effects you believe will make it more appealing and while there are no limits on how much you can write, please keep the length within reason.
~Enjoy, and if you do not win simply congratulate the ones who did and look forward to the next release.
~Be respectful and polite to each other and have fun with your form.
~Because of recent problems we will automatically disqualify and give a strike to anyone found trying to guilt or harassing others either on the threads or through PM.
~Remember that besides our own rules all Creativity Forum and Site rules apply.
Last edited by maluruloki on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Piebald Peafowl Rune Dragon

Postby Cuspid » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:28 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
Owner Name:
.:Gaia:.
Name:
Blue-Feather, or just Blue
Personality:
Blue is a rather shy little guy, he always tries to hide his feathers. He does however have a fun and friendly side, he can be very generous, and very kind, once he gets to know you of coruse.
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I want him because he is beautiful in every way, and peacocks are one of my favorite animals. EVER! I would be stunned if I were to win him. <3
Where will you keep him/her:
I will keep him in my sig and my CHARRY thread. I will use him in role plays and everything!
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
Probobly, he is beautiful and I'm sure his baby's would be too!
Any Quirks:
he is often caught stealing shiny things, such as watches and coins.
Other:
WIP
As I soar through the sky, in search of some food, something catches my eye. I swoop down to see what it is, when I get there I notice it as a shiny watch, I snatch it up and begin to fly away, not noticing the poachers hidden behind a bush. They throw a net over me and I can't move. I hear them speaking to each other. "This one will sell for a pretty penny." Said a tall man, rather fat and has a big beard. "Yeah!" chuckled a tall skinny, rather stupid looking guy, as he put me in a cage, and put me in the back of a truck with a few other small dragons. When the truck finaly stopped, we arrived at a large city, filled with busy people and loud traffic. A woman walked out of a building we parked next to and took the top of the bird cage and brought me into a small building with fish, cats, dogs and other animals. I let out a sigh of a mixture of relief and frustration as I realize I was in a pet shop. "Atleast it's not a feather mill." I think to myself as I look at my wing, in embarrassment, I try to blend in with the surroundings. As I try to blend, something makes me jump, the doorbell rings as a little girl busts through the door. She runs around franticly,the clerk tries to stop her, but the girl knocks over my cage, opening the loosely hooked lock. I decide it is my only chance, so I try to run, or fly. As I jump up, I look at my wing. "At least it can fly." I think to myself as I escape. I fly high above the city, looking down at the land, the black pufs of smoke puffing out. I cough a little, as I land nearby. As I fold up my multi colored wings, I notice something, is it a trapper? No it seems to be a person with a Rune Dragon with it. I curiously watch them. Soon the notice me in the tree. "Oh! Your gorgeous!" they say as they look at me. I curiously and puzzled look a them. Should I go with them? Maybe I should. I swoop down from the tree and land before them. They pat my head and take me with them. I like this person, they are kind and gentle, and they seem to like my colors. I smile slightly as I get carried off.

I think this guy is beautiful because he has two different colors in him, it looks great! I think who ever wins him should be so happy because he is so so so gorgeous! Congrats to who wins this gorgeous guy!
Last edited by Cuspid on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<== I'm more active
on flight rising if for
some reason you want
to come in contact with
me! feel free to add me!
Cuspid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 am

Done, although I might add a couple more things here and there until the contest is over.

Owner Name:

The-Silver-Wolf
Name:

Piuma Beato
Blessed Feather in Italian

Male
Personality:

Piuma is generally a very gentle soul. He wouldn't hurt a fly if he had the choice, and he isn't big on violence. He'd rather play around if given the opportunity, and he'll feel guilty for days if he injures someone while playing with them. He'll feel guilty for a long time if the wound is very bad. This Rune Dragon is also very shy, and has a very low self-esteem. He's often times embarrassed or hurt by how the other Runes treat him just because of his appearance. He likes to hide himself away from the scrutiny of others, and will often retreat to his owner for emotional support.
Even with the lack of understanding he has about his own beauty, he has developed a habit of stealing shiny jewelry form humans or picking them up off of the ground, wherever he might find them. Adorning these shiny baubles makes him feel much better about himself, and his owner will often find him sitting on his stash with a necklace on his head, pretending to be the King of the Rune Dragons. In a sense, Piuma is also a little comedic in a sense because of this odd little quirk.
All in all, Piuma is rather well mannered, except when stealing shiny things, and he minds his manners fairly well. He doesn't like to cause to much trouble.

This little guy is absolutely beautiful and perfect. I've been eying the Rune Dragons up for adoption for quite some time now, waiting on the right one to come by to be my first. This little guy fits, honestly. :3 Peacocks are one of my favorite creatures, especially the Piebald ones. I regularly make trips out to a local park to photograph our free running peacocks, but unfortunately we don't have any Piebald ones there. :[ I really wish we did, as Piebald Peacocks are -in my personal opinion- one of the most beautiful creatures on Earth. They are a truly wonderful creation that deserve more recognition than they get.
One of the reasons, other than his beauty and perfectness, is because of his personality. He'll fit well with me, because whenever someone or a some creature is shy and picked on, I feel the need to comfort them. Piuma would be a wonderful fit, because he'll need some confidence boosting, and I could do that for him. <3
I also want him because I want to adorn him in shiny pretties. 8D

Signature, Character Thread, and all over my gallery. Piuma will be EVERYWHERE. There's gonna be so much spam of him. >.<

Oh gooodness, yes!
Any Quirks:

Piuma has a bad habit of picking up random sparkly things off of people, even if they're wearing it in their ears or around their neck, and he likes to stash them away, almost like a ferret. You'll often find him sitting on his stash and wearing jewelry he's lifted off of people to make himself feel better. However, once is fun is over he'll always return what he's taken back to the owner with such guilt.
+Jewelry
+Opals
+Sunrises
+Eclipses
+Snow

Dislikes:

-His colors
-Heat
-Crickets
-Broken Jewelry

Favorite Color:

Rainbow
Favorite Gems

Opal, Fire Opal, and Black Opal
Theme Song:

Soulseeker by Thomas Bergerson
Other:

Story;
In the pale light of the moon, a medium sized Rune looked up from its disturbed slumber. His amber eyes flashed in the night light, reflecting the stars in a glorious way. His feathers ruffled as he moved about, his heart heavy. A little trilling chirp escaped his maw and he closed his eyes before trying to settle down again, but he couldn't. the Rune gave a sigh and proceeded to walk away from his current spot. The other Peafowl Runes had been shunning him and making fun of him all day, like they did every day. Most days it didn't bother the little Piebald Rune, but it was somehow different today.

He didn't feel very good about himself anymore, and he thought of himself as ugly. Currently, the only place he felt good about himself was in his little stash. Entering the little cave, he traced his steps back into the recesses of his little cozy place. Upon entering his spot, his amber eyes lit up. The little Rune let out a pleased coo, running to the pile of shiny jewelry, practically throwing himself into it and popping back up, a bracelet settling on his head like a little crown. The Piebald chirped happily and then strutted his way to the top of his little pile of wealth, spreading his large fan of feathers out behind him as if to display them for a peahen. He held his head high and wore his home-made crown proudly, strutting his stuff in his cave.

This is where he felt at home. No one was here to judge him, and no one was here to put him down. He was the ruler of his own kingdom, and no one could bring him down. Even though the cave was dark, it was the brightest place in the world for the little Piebald. Sighing in contentment, he settled himself down on his pile of spoils and buried his face into his wing with a smile and a gentle cooing sound. Slowly, the Rune Dragon fell into a slumber where he dreamed of being loved and adored, and never shunned for his feathers.
Art;

In the Moonlight
Last edited by Mortikat on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 am

Ooo, he is so pretty!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm

congrats!
Last edited by parlaymars on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sculi the Ax » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:35 pm

It's so cute! I love it!
Can't wait to see who wins!
Last edited by Sculi the Ax on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kickthe Gher gave me a pig! oDo
❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Waiting for a madman in a box...
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
but The Doctor is cute, so screw the fruit

Teehee, Dan was here x3

I used to be SCULIAX and Skuliax ~ No stealing
Dat sexeh ladeh Dan Howell made my avatar. Give her some fluffles for it, yeah? c;

~ My characters ~
ImageImageImage
WIP :3
Sculi the Ax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolyThera » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 pm

-Jaw drops and nearly falls off remains speechless-
PolyThera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InkD3ath » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Owner Name:
RingoStarr
Name:
Rune of A Feather
Personality:
a perky rune who loves to fly and eat berries
so that i can have an AWESOME rune dragon and have wished for one since I found the speices on here
in a safe haven with other rune dragons
yes i totally would
Any Quirks:
he acts like a bird sometimes
Other:
no
InkD3ath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:33 am

Owner Name:
Sphie
Name:
Variatio
(Latin for variety, diversity.)

I think this rune should be male, on account of male peafowl being the showier and typically prettier. The tail feathers also appear longer, and if peafowl runes are anything like the actual bird, that would imply that he is male.
Personality:
Humbler than one would expect from such a pretty rune, and very helpful and selfless. But despite these generous traits, if given praise be will strut around for quite a bit afterward.
He would be my very first rune, or adoptable oakaki at all for that matter. I also love the design, peafowl being one of my favorite birds. I would be extremely happy to finally win a rune at all, especially this handsome one!
I would keep him in my signature, and I would probably make a character thread as soon as I have a character to make one for.
I would quite like to, and will certainly try to find him a partner.
Any Quirks:
He loves to find purple, blue, and green garments and cloth to bury himself in , as though dressing himself up. If he can find something shiny, he will attempt to add a hat to the interesting ensemble, too.
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me