Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Lesser Known Charrie Doodles by albinoBroccoli

Artist albinoBroccoli [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lesser Known Charrie Doodles

Postby albinoBroccoli » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Title says some. :3

They all belong to meee! And most of them are user-made species, but Jester and Derivative are designed by me. n_n

Yes, explanations. From the top-left and I guess...clockwise.
The black and green dog is my lovely Derivative, a wolf who enjoys nature and mathematics.
Headshots of my two Jaikis Myst and Auster. And then a babby Auster because I wanted to draw his markings and he is a cute little babby. /)^3^(\
The dragon thingy is my pretty much never before seen character, but he is literally the first character of mine, ever. And I've only ever drawn him traditionally, in pencil, so I'm playing with his colors. I had an idea but they look a little garish and I'm not sure what colors his hat and his eyes should be now. I'm sorry if he reminds you of a Joker Dog, I thought of him before I even found CS. Which is a long time, since I joined in 08. ouo
The little fairy cat thing is my Belluli Kalinda. <3 She is oh-so-pretty. I guess, with a camera, but she's so small she probably wouldn't own a camera that tiny. And I used a 1-px brush because I just felt like adding that buttload of detail. I love her markings.
And last is Madrone my Celo, the winged wolf thingy. He's from the same place as Auster and Myst, Zel Valley. He's not supposed to be flying, just sprawled ont he ground, but I really don't care. The background's just white space.

yep, that's it.

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lesser Known Charrie Doodles