Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Some Life Updates-First Week of School :O by InuEsca

Artist InuEsca [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Some Life Updates-First Week of School :O

Postby InuEsca » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Ahh, nothing better than a 3 day weekend after the first week of school. -w- Which was pretty...interesting...so I sketched them up.^^ Some stuff was...just down right annoying, but most are pretty good. :3 So here's what happened to me this past week...

1. Lots of freshman kept mistaken me for a freshman. -.- That was just... ugh... I'm sorry if this offends any other freshmen but, I think freshmen at my school are annoying. I don't like them, but since I failed English (and geometry) and my electives just happened to be with them... I get this happening to me. >.< I kinda noticed the more older I get, I start to dislike younger people. o.o I gotta fix that... ;-;
2. Right when I got to school, I got sick and I'm still sick. D: I swear, I'm so weak. Dx
3. I had also changed my advanced classes to regular now, but I think that was a horrible mistake. o-o I'm stuck with a lot of people who are just... oh my god... ;A; I can't even explain. So much people interrupting lessons and I sit there just silently begging them to shut up so I can get the day over with. But, the lucky thing is I get less homework. c:
4. I finally got my manga access again! :D I know I could just go to a public library, but my parents are lazy. -u- I'd quickly checked out books on the third day of school, so I can finish all the stories I'd started last year. Which if you're interested of what they are... Full Metal Alchemist, School Rumble, The Royal Palace of Goong, and D. Gray Man. (I recommend all of them if you've never read them c;)
5. You guys should remember M from this. Well, this year, I have no class whatsoever with her, I don't even have lunch with her. ;-; If I'm lucky, I see her at the hall way and can talk to her for about a minute. ;A; I miss her...
6. A little fact about me, I get horrible charlie horses and muscle cramps on my legs a lot. Now that school's back again, it's even worse! ;.; They hurt so much...
7. My mom and dad recently decided to start getting on a diet and work out in order to loose weight. My dad lifts weights and my mom does zumba. Kinda weird when your dad tries to show you his muscles everyday and brag about them and for your mom to start getting everyone else into zumba. o.o And don't even get me started with the sweat. But, I have to admit, I can definitely see the progress. c:
8. Probably one of the weirdest things that happened to me this week, 2 guys asked me out, on the same day and same class. One was (of course -.-) a freshman and the other was a junior. Funny about the freshman though, when he found out that I wasn't a freshman, he was so surprised. Now we're just friends but he still tries to get me to say yes. xp Also, another guy told me my eyes were pretty. -m- I honestly never had this much attention from guys before. And if you're wondering, yep, I turned them down. -w- But, I seriously laughed after that happened, I somehow got humor out of that. xD
9. Oh god...I missed my bunny!! <:D Me and my friends eat in a biology room during lunch since we're cool with the teacher. 8-) There's this bunny there and she's just so adorable!! x3 I haven't seen her for 3 months, but when I saw her again, she remembered me! <:D I luffles her so much! ;w; I'm so glad I can see her again. c:>
10. My sister started my school and I introduced her to my friends. I couldn't believe they actually get along! :D I literally made that reaction and thinking 'oh my god this is going soo well!' xD
11. This had started as a joke that me and my friend made with my sister. If I ever needed my sister, I would yell 'KAA-KAW!' and that would be our call. I did it a couple of times and my sister would be all 'whatever..'. But, now, it actually works! So me and my friend would always practice it and of course, she answers to it. xD
12. I'm very excited for this week. My grandmother will be moving out soon and there'll be a free room. My 3 brothers will get it and me and my 2 sisters will keep our current one. That means I'll have more space and will be able to put a lot of my stuff everywhere! I'll soon get my own bed and I'll be ordering these bed sheets for it!! :D AAHHHHH I can't wait! owo Also, my oldest brother (Marcy-boy, if you remember) moved out of his x-girlfriend's apartment and now lives with us again. His x-girlfriend is moving back home and can't keep their cat that they had together. So, we're taking her in. I can't for her to come! :D She's a sweetheart and now there'll be another cat here and...it's just great! c:

Wow ;-; sorry for the long read, but you won't get any of the sketches if it's not here. c:

All art (c) me
Formally known as LittleIzzy44. Back from a very, very long hiatus as of 10/30/2015 let's try again on 9/13/2016!!
InuEsca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Some Life Updates-First Week of School :O

Postby HierophantReversed » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 am

LOL I'm heading to a new DISTRICT tomorrow(HUNGER GAMES LOL JK) so this looks REALLY helpful XD and also the bird thing OMG LOL that is awesome. My sister yells "OMA" or whatever when she calls my mom.
HierophantReversed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InuEsca » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Haha Hunger Games joke! xD

Wow, I didn't expect it to be helpful :D Hopefully it goes good! :3

Oh yes, I love my bird call x3 And that's pretty awesome name for mom! So awesome! xD
Formally known as LittleIzzy44. Back from a very, very long hiatus as of 10/30/2015 let's try again on 9/13/2016!!
InuEsca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HierophantReversed » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 am

LittleIzzy44 wrote:Haha Hunger Games joke! xD

Wow, I didn't expect it to be helpful :D Hopefully it goes good! :3

Oh yes, I love my bird call x3 And that's pretty awesome name for mom! So awesome! xD

LOL it was pretty crazy, so I guess this helped a bit!

Oma or whatevs is Korean for mom, so yeah XD
HierophantReversed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 pm

sounds like a great time!
I am no longer on Chicken Smoothie. I'll probably log in now and then to keep up with my account maintenance, but I won't be around much
\)O3O)\) ¡¡OOM ¡uʍop-ǝpısdn ,uıɔuɐp ɯ,I 'ǝɯ ǝıʞooן ˙˙˙ʎǝH (/(OƐO(/

Featured artist: Shadeypaws :D thank you!

Current Me,
Eating: whatever
Drinking: Tea
Reading: Comics on ComicFury
Listening to: Instrumentals
Watching: Livestreams
Playing: Nothing
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets