Based on Click to view
Artist Crocodile-God [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Siphon Rune

Postby Crocodile-God » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 pm

The Siphon Rune

[center]Well, this is certainly a surprise! A Siphon Rune! These devilish runes are quite rare and very elusive when it comes to humans. And for good reason. The Siphon Rune has the unnatural ability to "siphon" another rune dragon's power or ability and temporarily use it as their own. This power can be quite nasty when cornered, acting on instinct and charging their red absorption beam in between their horns. The stone embedded in their tail will hold onto the ability they recently harvested, making these dragons and excellent target for poachers. As you can imagine, these runes have a foul temper and do not hesitate to attack a human who wanders too close. Even without an absorbed ability, they can be nasty fighters: using their claws, teeth, club tails, and wings to fight. In order to still defend themselves, they have thick and sometimes sharp plates covering their body, only their underbelly remains unprotected. Wanna know how to tame one? Its quite simple really. Just flip him over on his back and rub his tummy. Adorable.

Winner: Amxen no.XV
Last edited by Crocodile-God on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crocodile-God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Siphon Rune

Postby Verdana » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Dropping out. I'm so sorry, but I'm just not feeling this dragon the way I should.
Last edited by Verdana on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Owner Name:
Cakeface
Name:
Twister
(I choose this name because of a reason, she reminds me of this icecream)
Personality:
Twister seems to be pretty mean and selfish in first sight. Most people think she isn't trustworthy or a good partner/friend. Well, sometimes she can be sarcastic, selfish and rude but it's just who she is to strangers. She is nice, a little quiet and loves to be petted, especially on her tummy when she is with me. She is the one who hardly trust on people, because of her past.
Why do you wish to have him/her:
Well, Twister is just adorable! I love her color scheme, and I always wanted a rune dragon c:
Where will you keep him/her:
In my siggy, and I will create a character thread soon~
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
Sure, why not?^^
Any Quirks:
She loves to chase her tail. And she often sleeps upside down in a tree, like a possum x3
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
WIP
Last edited by m0chicakez on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:12 am

When does this one get adopted?I might try out for him if I dont win the other Rune...
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:26 am

Owner Name:
snowyowl379
Bearer's Name:
Heather
About Her:
Heather is a moody, teenage girl. She has blonde hair, with a blue streak in the bangs. Hoping to make a pic of her soon!
Name:
Hevert
Personality:
Hevert is a moody Rune. Barely an adult, she still goes through the occasional mood swing and lash-out. She has a disorder, where she has two split personalities. Sort of like Dr. Jekle and Mr. Hyde. When she is in a good mood, her horns stay pink. She is nice and mostly happy when her horns are pink. When she is mad, her horns turn bright red, and she often can't tell who is who, and ends up hurting a friend. She gets very sad when this happens, and becomes nice again. She is a power-hungry Rune, and will do anything to get to the top. And I mean anything. if she was allowed to, she would even kill to become one step higher than another Rune. She is very sly, and you have to be quick-witted and smart if you want to hang around her. Otherwise she will trick you into doing something that only benifits her. She can be very dangerous, because she is trained in many fighting styles. She also has silent flight, which makes her even more dangerous because she can sneak up on you. She is a well-trained fighting machine, so you better not mess with her. She is hostile to most Runes, but if she is friends with another Rune, she will fight to the death to protect it. She is a very destructive Rune, so you have to hide your precious stuff from her. Bascially, her personality is based by the way she looks, a hard exterior, but soft and fluffy on the inside.
I just looove this Rune! The color-combination, the little orb on her tail, and the cracks on her 'exoskeleton'. The personality you gave this Rune also reminds me of...well, me. I somehtimes have a foul temper and a moody personality, so I think we will get along just fine...
In my siggy. A Rune as cool as this deserves to be flaunted!
Yes, please. She is very pick, though. You'll have to impress her if you want to breed with her.
Any Quirks:
Hevert loves to watch Cartoons with me at night. She grabs some gummy snacks, and perches on my shoulder while we watch TV. She doesn't like to admit it, but she has a magnificent singing voice. She can't sing in any human language, but she hums and tweets when she thinks nobody is watching her. It's fun to watch her tell jokes, because she has no sense of humor! She tells the most terrible jokes! Whenever she is nervous, the little red orb on the end of her tail starts to pulsate red light. This is the only flaw in her fighting skills, because her enemy can tell when she is at her weakest, by the orb on her tail.
Other:6
A well-tuned Machine
It was a quiet day in town. Before her name was Hevert, Hevert's name was Lily. Unlike most Runes, Lily hadn't gotten her special and unique power yet. She was just a plain, green Rune. "Hey, stupid!" It was Kilei and her posse. They tormented Lily every day because she didn't have her power. "Have you gotten your power yet? Let me guess it--stupidity!" Her entire posse started laughing. Lily began sobbing quietly, and fluttered away. Just when she chrouched in a bush and prepared to start crying, she heard a voice calling her name.
"Lily, Lily! Come here, I have something to tell you!" It was the doctor! Surley he had her test results for why she didn't have her power yet. "As you can see," The doctor pulled down a diagram of the Rune body "Most Runes have a special gland in their wing that activates their power at a certain age. When a power is activated, a symbol, or rune, forms on the base of the wing. But some Runes, are born without this special gland. Therefore, they will never develop a power. You have this condition. I'm afriad you will never develop a power." There was a brief interval of silence, before Lily stormed out of the hut. She flew home angrly, then locked herself in her room. She burried her head in her pillow, and started crying. She did this for a few hours or so, before she got a stellar idea.
"I'll make myself a power!" She exclaimed
[/center][/center]
Dropped out.
Last edited by Sneky on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |M|esh » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Owner Name:
The Great Wind Mage

Name:
Hirari(Flutter) Suenagaku(Forever) , though he goes by Rari and rarely gives his second name.

Personality:
Rari isn't who he seems to be, in fact, all his life he has been creating different outward persona's for himself- trying to see if he can change who he is by doing this. In essence, Rari is just a cute and afectionate child who wants nothing more than to have eternal happyness, but, due to circumstance, he has grown to be older mentaly than for his age and his outward persona that he uses is slowly tainting his pure heart. While he is afraid of who he might become, Rari forgets that the others around him are hurting because of his actions and is then left alone by those he cared about. Because Rari fears that he will be alone he distances himself from everyone so never to make those connections. While at heart, he is pure, loyal and caring, someone who would never harm another, who is selfless and always wants to be recognised for his efforts, his 'mask' that he wears means he appears grouchy, grumpy, like someone who uses others for his benefit and who will harm another without it ever reaching his conscience. As the others around his slowly start to belive that he is like this, that this is his true personality, Rari starts to belive himself that this is who he is, and in time his pure soul greyens to become bitter. Rari is very perceptive, he can often see peoples emotions just by looking in their eyes, and he can see when someone isn't trying show how they feel. Some people think thats because he is a Siphon Rune, Rari thinks its because he knows how to make a perfect mask for himself. It is exactly because he is like this that he can consider the possablity that other people creat outward persona's for themselves, and this makes it hard for him to trust anyone, for, 'How can you trust anyone when no one is who they seem?'
Watching the wind blow across the sunset.
Day-time.
Eating bitter things.
The colour White.
Simple, Sad Songs.
Autum

Dislikes:
Loud noises or loud music.
Night-Time.
People laughing at him.
Rune Dragons who eat sweet things.
Summer.
Lonelyness.

I just feel that he connects with me, he looks like he has the same sorrowful eyes as I used to have. He reminds me of how I was before, and I feel like I should be the one to help him gain his future. And, he reminds me that I should learn to use my heart a little more.

I will make my character thread, and he will go there. I have no doubt that he will feature in my art, though most of that probably won't be online, and he will be in my signiture too. I will probably write some storys about him too, and those will be online.

I would like to breed him, but I'd need to find a rune dragon that fitted him perfectly

Any Quirks:
Rari often hums the tune of sad songs.
He enjoys walking at dawn or dusk, but never at night or during the day.
Rari will never go outside when it is dark alone.
He often refers to himself as 'Rari' rather than 'I' (Instead of 'I don't want to go ourside', he would say 'Rari doesn't want to go outside'), he does this more when talking about someting sad, personal or someone he cares about.

Other:
He was named after this song(I don't own it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMGDtUiDyJA

Story: (Rari speaking)

"Rari doesn't like his past. Please don't ask Rari about his past... You still want to know? Why? Why? Could it be? You are worried for Rari? I- I-... Rari thinks he can tell you some.
Autum is Rari's favorite season for a reason, and there's a reason Rari doesn't like Summer. See, See, Summer is when Rari has to work harder. Rari works very hard, but still Rari can't get his happyness. Rari is sad in summer, very sad. Autum makes Rari happy, yes, because Autum was when Rari found someone who was a good friend. Rari is glad for this friend, this friend helped Rari to grasp his Happyness, she says Rari has had enough Sadness for a lifetime, she says Rari should live only in Happyness for now. Rari wants to belive her very, very much, but Rari is afraid that it might be a lie..
Rari know's he shouldn't.
Rari know's that he should trust her.
But Rari is still afraid.
Rari is afraid of lies. Rari is afraid of people who lie.
People who lie hurt Rari. Lies hurt Rari. Just like that time...
(Third person)
Rari swallowed, he was afriad and scared. That man in the red coat would be there again, that was the man he had came to hate the most, more that all the people who hit him. He hated that man because he would tell him to fight another Rune Dragon, tell him that he had to take it's powers and use it against the dragon. And in front of the crowds he would pretended to his friend. Oh, the people loved Rari. Rari was special, he could take other dragons powers and they loved Rari because he was pretty. That beautiful gem on his tail. People wanted it. Greedy people, people who had a hunger in their eyes, people who wanted the power that having Rari would bring. Rari was afraid of these people who had lust in their eyes. One day, though, he saw someone who didn't have that Lust in their eyes, who looked at him like she was concerned. Rari could only look at her with pleading eyes, but at the end of the night nothing was different. Rari vowed never to hope again.
But, a week later that same girl with the Beautiful eyes came back, sho spoke to the man in red. The man in red looked afraid, but he tryed to be angry, the girl with beautiful eyes just looked worried and angry and hopeful, she kept glancing at Rari, smiling. After a long time she pulled lots of notes out her pocket, looking slightly downcast, and gave it to the man. She then walked over to Rari, speaking softly as she did and picked him up. Rari felt cornered my this and scrambled away, after a time he bit the girl, who winced for a second before smiling and saying in a calm voice.
"See? Nothing to worry about. I'm never going to hurt you."
Rari stoped bitting the girl, he had just hurt someone... Why did he lash out like that? Why? Rari froze, what if she didn't want Rari now? Then what? Then what? Instead she just flipped Rari over and rubbed his tummy, laughing while she did.
(Rari Speaking)
Rari laughed too. Rari was happy. Finaly, truly happy.
Official Zver Lines by Tealea
Zvers belong to Metallic Dragon

This is Akvavik
Click them to be taken
to the Zver adoption page

Akvavik is precious and
I'm always looking for
art of them
Please PM me if you'd
like to work something
out
|M|esh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Username:
Amxen no.XV
Name:
Neoark
Personality:
Neoark Wrote:
Im nice,sweet and kind.I just dont like to show it.The fact that I can take the powers from other Runes scares my owner,but she still loves me.Still,I feel as though Im evil.I feel like a monster even though Im not.I think I even killed someone.My owner is kind though.She rubbes my tummy and makes me feel like any other rune.Not a monster,a friend that she loves and cares about.

Neoark is a very sweet rune.When I first met him,he almost killed me.Now,he is much more tame.He still attacks others from time to time,but he is my little rune and I love him.He has the weirdest personality for a Siphon Rune.One day,he is a blood-thirsty killer.The next day,he is all cute and sweet.I really dont get it.
Why Do You Wish To Have Him:
Ohhh,how I long for a Rune of my own.He looks so evil,like me sometimes.
Where Will You Keep Him:
In my sig forever and ever.
Would You Like To Breed Him In The Future:
Yes,but brave Females.
Any Quirks:
Neoark Wrote:
Yes,I admit I do some cute things.If Im in a good mood,I like to make a fort in my owners clothes.I also tend to hide in her sock or shoe.I like to torment her friend Rin as well.Yes,her screams of fear make me happy.Hahahaha!Anyway,sometimes I kill something and bring it inside.My owner hates this,but at least she dosent have to buy dinner.Hahahahaha!I also like to eat things called glowsticks.They make me glow in the dark!

Ohhh,Neoark is a silly Rune.And Neo,I hid the glowsticks.
Neoark Wrote:
What!?You hid the glowsticks?Tell my where they are!You have to tell me where they are!!

Other:Love For Me,What Is A Name and No More Phannos

Love For Me:
Rin and Amxen watched the leaves fall of the trees.They walked down the streets of town,not knowing what happend seconds before.A large crowd of people were standing around something. "Whats going on?" Rin said as she grabbed someone. "That man is dead,his neck is sliced open..." Amxen looked at the man on the ground.His neck was cut apart. "What did this-" Someone screamed. "There it is!Run!" Amxen and Rin looked up.The Rune Dragon hissed and jumped at them.Amxen moaned. "Ohhh..." She prepared for harsh pain,but felt none. "What the-" The Rune was yetting out happy cries as Rin rubbed its tummy. "Ohh,your not so scary little fella." A large man pushed Rin aside.He held a knive. "Let me take care of this!" He tryed to stab the Rune,but Rin grabbed it. "No,you cant!You cant hurt him!!" Amxen grabbed Rin and ran. "Get back here!That Rune shall die!" Rin looked back. "No!Your not going to hurt him!" Rin petted the Rune. "Your safe with us."

What Is A Name:
Neoark Wrote:
I am told that a name defines an object.Describes the span of it.Gives it purpose.I was told I needed a name.Something to define me.Something to give me purpose.How am I going to figure this out on my own?

The word about Rin and Amxen saving the Rune spred.Soon,a man that loved the Siphon Runes found out.He traveled very far to see Amxen and Rin.He knocked on their door. "Who is it?Are you going to kill my Rune?" Amxen peaked from the door frame. "Oh no,why would I hurt the Siphon Rune?" Rin swung the door open.The Rune was on Amxen's shoulder.It hissed at the man. "What is the name of your Rune?" The man reached his hand out to Amxen. "He dosent have a name." The man was shocked. "No name?Nothen to give the Rune purpose?Oh,I must come in and help." The man walked into Amxen's home.He grabbed some tea and sat down. "Now then,what do you think your Dragon should be called?My Runes' names are Stoik and Sanctom." Rin growled.Amxen put her hand on the man's shoulder. "Who are you?Why do you think you can just walk into my house?" The man put down the cup of tea. "My name is Phannos.I help the owners of Siphon Runes and other dangerous Runes stay save.I herd about what you did on the street.Your lucky your not dead." Phannos took off his hood.His face was covered in scares. "Can I see your dragon?" Amxen looked at the Rune on her shoulder.She picked it up and handed it to the man.The Rune hissed. "Yes,this one is a Male.I cant say how old he is,but I bet he is young." Amxen nodded. "Yeah anything else...oh I dont know...useful!?" The man nodded. "A name defines an object.Describes the span of it.Your Rune needs a name.Something to define it.To give the Rune purpose." He rubbed the Runes tummy. "Well,I could call him Neo." The man looked up. "No." "Okay,how about Neoark." Phannos stood up. "Purfect." Neoark flew over to Amxen. "Phannos?Phannos where are you?" A note was on the tabel. 'Your Rune now has purpose'

No More Phannos:
Amxen's Report no.XV:
Neoark is starting to become more tame.Phannos is helping me train him,to keep him under controle.He is still very wild though.I fear if I tame another Rune,or try to breed him,he might kill the other Rune.Phannos said that I could try to get Neo to be more friendly tward other Runes.Phannos brought his Runes,Stoik and Sanctom,over to see how Neo would ack.Neo played with the other Runes.

Neoark stood on his hind legs as Stoik ran at him.Sanctom closed her eyes as she herd a loud crash.She opened them to see her brother on top of Neo. 'Get off of Neo Stoik.' Stoik hissed. 'Why should I do that?' Sanctom picked up Stoik. 'Cause' Im your big sister and I said so.' Neoark got up. 'Yes yes,your sister is right Stoik.' Stoik whinned. 'Im the youngest Rune here!I need to play!' To Amxen,all she herd was growling and yelping.Phannos could tell what the Runes were saying.He told Amxen what they said,then they watched them play.Stoik bit Neo. 'Get off me you stupid child!' Neo trew Stoik across the room. 'Hahahahahaha!' Phannos ran and picked up Stoik. "Bad Neo!" He hit Neo. "Phannos!How could you?!" Amxen grabbed Neo and rubbed his tummy. "Phannos,out of my house." Phannos grabbed Sanctom. "Fine,but dont blame me when your Rune eats another one of its kind!" He ran out of the house.Neoark hissed. 'And never come back!'

Phannos,Stoik and Sanctom are names I wanted to name the Rune,but I like Neoark better.
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crocodile-God » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 pm

I will be judging in 4 days!
Crocodile-God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Owner Name:
SpartanAmethyst

Summoner:
Xeriyn

Name:
Seth
I'm not really sure why I chose this name, but I've always loved this name and I've been wanting to use it. Besides, it sounds like it would fit in with Xeriyn and Eilliu <3

Personality:
Vocal but antisocial, Seth loves to talk around those he is most comfortable with. He can chirp and chatter all day, but when someone new appears he tends to go silent. Typically very nonchalant even in the most dire of situations, he can keep a level head and an amazing poker face.

The idea of a Rune having the ability to take another's powers, whether permanent or temporary, is very, very cool. That

I hope to have my new character thread up soon, and he'll be catalogued on it along with my other Runes <3 He'll have plenty of art once I have time for it, Senior year and all.

Of course, I'd be willing to breed him later :3

Any Quirks:
+He loves to chirp, using different tones and frequencies to convey emotions and messages.
+He loves to sleep upside down, like a bat.
+Seth loves to collect stones; mostly Agates, Fool's Gold, and River Stones.
+He speaks in third person, for some reason.

Other:
Story:
It was high. Too high. Xeriyn trudged behind Eilliu on tired paws, his breath coming in deep, strained inhalations from the steep uphill climb. As they came up to the plateau, he took a brief moment to catch his breath before looking up into the harsh eyes of his mate. "Are you ready?" She asked, the underlying tone of her voice showing impatience.

Xeriyn sighed. "Love, where are we going?" He asked.

"To seek a new home. Ahzen was growing tiresome; too much noise and too many people. I need somewhere quiet where I can rule unchallenged," Eilliu replied calmly, only slightly out of breath. She showed no signs of slowing down.

Xeriyn shook his head; all of this travelling was growing tiresome. He couldn't wait to settle down and hopefully coax some romance out of her. As afternoon slowly faded on, th world around the two Ahzenai took on a red tinge. Turning his head to the east, he watched the sun as it slowly died, the bright celestial body sinking below the other mountains. As the last edges of the sun disappeared, he took the time to revel in the last rays of the sun's warmth before they faded into the cold night around him. Xeriyn gave a slight shiver at the cold; he was used to the warm temperatures of Ahzen. So far, he asn't too fond of this new territory.

To the West, the silver-tinged moon was just beginning to follow its brother's arc, peeking from behind the far mountains that created the forested valley elow the sheer dropoff. Finally the ridgeline trees began to thin, and it opened into a high-altitude meadow, a treeless area in the otherwise dense forest. The grasses were tall and the wildflowers bright, the navy blue blue stream that divided he meadw ran off the cliff in a thin waterfall that spilled into the lake far below. "We'll bed here for the night," Eilliu spoke, her voice its typical emotionless melancholy. Xeriyn turned to look at his mate, but she was already making her bed within the tall grasses. Within minutes she was asleep.

Sighing, all Xeriyn could do was follow her and lay beside her, though sleep did not come as easily to him. So many possibilities for romance passed through his mind in this beautiful area, but he knew none of them would work. Slowly he too fell asleep, his daqrk body relaxing against the thankfully soft ground....

But, unlike his mate, Xeriyn was a very light sleeper. It wasn't long before he felt he was being watched, and the feeling unnerved him. His blank, white eyes slowly opened, revealing a small, bird-like dragon sitting only inches away from his nose. It looked menacing with it's vibrant red eyes and Xeriyn spooked, giving a small yell of surprise as he tried to leap back. He in turn spooked the Rune, the little thing tripping over itself and eventually landing on its back. Xeriyn's attitude quickly went from surprise to passive-aggressive curiosity. Moving forward, he put a paw on the Rune's stomach lightly, holding the little male down while he investigated it. He had never seen a creature like this, "What are you?" Xeriyn asked.

'Seth is a Siphon Rune Dragon,' it replied. Somehow, Xeriyn was able to understand those seemingly jumbled chirps and trills. 'Release Seth, the hunters are near!' It said desperately.

"Hunters?" Xeriyn asked, but he was answered instead by the bullet piercing his shoulder. The Ahzenai turned to snap at the bushes; he could see a form lingering behind it, moving the leaves as it scrambled to get away. The hunter hadn't banked on a big, aggressive male Ahzenai. He snarled and ran after the human, pursuing him miles down the ridgeline. Xeriyn leapt as soon as he was within distance, sinking his teeth into the man's leg just enough to make sure he didn't come back.

When he returned to the clearing, he expected to find Eilliu still asleep and the Rune gone. Instead, he was greeted to he sight of both the Rune and his mate sitting worriedly and waiting. Xeriyn couldn't remember the last time he saw Eilliu worried; he couldn't think of a time when he had. "You're bleeding, love," she said, moving to lick his would. Did she just call him.... love? He could feel his heart do a flip, and it reminded him of why they were mates. He turned to nuzzle her, and she nuzzled back. As he sat there and allowed Eilliu to remove the bullet and clean his wound, he turned to look at the Rune. "You can come with us, if you want," Xeriyn said.

'Seth was hoping you'd ask! No way Seth is leaving you alone now; you sent that hunter packing!' He chirped happily, flaring his wings.

"I hope you can understand him, because he hasn't stopped chirping since you ran off," Eilliu said suddenly, looking over to the Rune with a little bit of irritation.

"He woke you up, I'm guessing?" Xeriyn asked.

It was Eilliu's turn to sigh in exasperation. "Yes, and very quickly at that." Xeriyn laughed as she moved to lay back down where she had been before, Xeriyn trotting after her happily. This time they laid down together, their tails entwined and Seth snoozing contentedly between Xeriyn's front paws.

Notes:
Rushed ending was rushed, sorry :3

Art:
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R