Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

practice by MoonheartTheWarrior

Artist MoonheartTheWarrior [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

practice

Postby MoonheartTheWarrior » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:28 am

Just practice for drawing with a tablet, practice for using chibipaint again (I finally figured out how to use it again so that I can actually use fullscreen mode O3O (which makes it much easier to use it)) and practice for a new shading technique which I have no idea whether or not I like yet and is basically a mixture of two shading techniques I used to use although the older technique that I used is terrible for highlights so I only did the shading with that and used the other one for shading and (I guess?) highlights on the inside of the ears, the nose (you can barely see that) and the eyes.

And also practice for the thing on the tail and ears, since similar things will be on the tails of this species that I made up and may or may not make other doodles of in here so that I can draw them so that they look more like that I imagined and not like lynxes (sort of) with a giant tentacle instead of a tail and swirly things on the tail and where the tuft things on the ears are.

And also practice for making lines like this.
I like this style more than my previous one.

Basically this is just practice for a lot of stuff.
And I also need a lot more practice for stuff.

Also the timer is off by at least 45 minutes o-o
MoonheartTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me