Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Desert Warrior by debijayn

Artist debijayn [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Desert Warrior

Postby debijayn » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Quick doodle of one of my favorite characters to draw. He's a huge, beast of a lion; full mane, primal striping on his legs, two small scars on his nose. Stands about a head taller than any other male lion. I didn't get his mane quite right... So I'm just gonna say he's younger in this pic than he is when I draw him properly. xD

He's still nameless. Despite how much I love him, I just haven't thought of a name that fits. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to shoot them by me. :D

P.S. He's very quiet, very serious, but fiercely loyal and reasonably intelligent. Think of him as a stoic knight. It takes a lot to make him angry (he figures most annoying lions are not worth his time), but when he's had enough, he's deadly, to say the least. He can take down a buffalo on his own, no problem, but he's very slow (when it comes to running).
( You are The Devil. )─────────────────
[ My Characters ]
──────────
[ #Lucifan ]
────────────────────────( But you're also an angel. )
[ Check out Lucifer on Netflix! | Supernatural | Crime | Drama | Comedy | Romance ]
debijayn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Desert Warrior

Postby Ocean Eye » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:25 pm

I love this <3
♥"A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor." ♥