Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Families of Pride - DO NOT POST! by Inkeyu

Based on Click to view
Artist Inkeyu [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Families of Pride - DO NOT POST!

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Families of Pride

Story:
The world has changed and people are no longer ruling the world. Everything that was once occupied and used by humans has been reclaimed by Mother Nature. Ex-zoo animals, pets, and wild animals alike have now moved into the overgrown and decaying buildings. Among these animals are a number of prides of lions, packs of wolves, flocks of birds and many more, each with human level intelligence, but having kept most of their natural habits and customs.

Our story is about the prides of lions. Each pride consists of up to 5 lions/lionesses of various families.

DO NOT POST! UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!
Last edited by Inkeyu on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Families

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 pm

The Families

Crimson Eclipse Lions
These lions are very driven towards their goals, no matter what they are. They tend to be ruthless and very passionate and are most often rust, maroon, or fox red with black, white and gray markings. Eye colors tend to vary greatly.

Violet Nebula Lions
These lions are very in-tune with the goings on with the universe around them and tend to often forget about what's right around them. They tend to dream a lot and have deep philosophical conversations. They tend to have mixed blue-gray red colored fur with silver white or red markings. Eye color tends to be light in color.

Sapphire Storm Lions
These lions are swift and cunning and make for the best hunt organizers. They tend to think very analytically and prefer fast reflexes and brain power over size and strength. They tend to have black fur with blue-gray and silver accents. Their eyes tend to be cool colors (blue, green, purple, silver).

Jade Canopy Lions
These lions are very good at climbing and crafting things. They are very innovative and always come up with odd solutions to any problem. They tend to be dark browns and dark grays with distinct white or tan markings. Their eyes tend to be greens and deep browns.

Solar Stone Lions
These lions are very strong and tend to be on the larger size. They have bigger claws and teeth than most and are rather aggressive towards strangers but very loving towards friends and family. They tend to be light browns, tans and creams and have chocolate brown or chestnut markings. Their eyes tend to be yellows, oranges and golds.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Prides

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 pm

The Prides
Last edited by Inkeyu on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me