avus leprieas - c: by chart

Based on Click to view
Artist chart [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

avus leprieas - c:

Postby chart » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 am

please don't post a form, i have a question pending with anucika that is very important. ^o^
to get this little girl, just fill out this form!;
Code: Select all
[b]I want this Avus Leprieas[/b]
    Username:
    Name of Avus Leprieas:
    Favorite food:
    History:
    Story:
    What will you use it for:

Th13f wrote:I want this Avus Leprieas
Username: Th13f
Name of Avus Leprieas: Ava; Ava \a-va\ as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Ava), is pronounced AY-vah. Of uncertain origin, probably German. Other possible sources are the Hebrew name Chava meaning "life" or "serpent", or from Latin "avis" meaning "bird". Also possibly a variant of Avis or Aveline, medieval given names. Saint Ava or Avia was a ninth-century abbess of Dinart in Hainault and a member of the Frankish royal family. In contemporary usage, some forms may be intended as phonetic variants of Eva and Evelyn. Made popular since the 1950s due to film actress Ava Gardner.
Favorite food: apples
Dislikes: Violence, fighting, losing, blood, etc.
History: Born in a kennel, Ava was lost and alone until a female fox adopted her. They now live together and go on many adventures.
Story: (As told through Ava's eyes)

It was cold, dark, dead of the night. I looked up to Mistress Kris, wagging my tail excitedly and yipping. She chuckled and picked me up, stroking my red fur gently. "Honestly, Ava," she said, "you're too cute for your own good."
I yipped once more, nuzzling her and curling up into her lap, falling asleep.

There you go! A short, sweet story. ;w; Sorry if it's not good enough.
What will you use it for: For a comic and some OC art competitions. C: She will get lots of art, since I do art trades almost every day, and this little beauty will get her own spotlight place in my Character thread c;
Last edited by chart on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

 what is there between us,
    if not a little annihilation? *.✧

   ˗ˋ ˊ˗

chart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: avus leprieas - c:

Postby albinny trancy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:44 am

I want this Avus Leprieas
    Name of Avus Leprieas: Ava; Ava \a-va\ as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Ava), is pronounced AY-vah. Of uncertain origin, probably German. Other possible sources are the Hebrew name Chava meaning "life" or "serpent", or from Latin "avis" meaning "bird". Also possibly a variant of Avis or Aveline, medieval given names. Saint Ava or Avia was a ninth-century abbess of Dinart in Hainault and a member of the Frankish royal family. In contemporary usage, some forms may be intended as phonetic variants of Eva and Evelyn. Made popular since the 1950s due to film actress Ava Gardner.
    History: Born in a kennel, Ava was lost and alone until a female fox adopted her. They now live together and go on many adventures.

It was cold, dark, dead of the night. I looked up to Mistress Kris, wagging my tail excitedly and yipping. She chuckled and picked me up, stroking my red fur gently. "Honestly, Ava," she said, "you're too cute for your own good."

What will you use it for: For a comic and some OC art competitions. C: She will get lots of art, since I do art trades almost every day, and this little beauty will get her own spotlight place in my Character thread c;
Last edited by albinny trancy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyMist » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 pm

I want this Avus Leprieas
Username:eli15432
Name of Avus Leprieas:levi
Favorite food:candyapples,
Dislikes:doing work and violence
History:she was a poor street leprieas wandering until.........
Story:normal day find food and try to live she walked to her favorite fountain to have a drink when something lifted her a human! the human took her in and named her levi and forever they lived together.
What will you use it for:i will show it off
MintyMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:41 pm

c: I edited my form!
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chart » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 am

Th13f wrote:I want this Avus Leprieas

she's all your's. :3 sorry, eli. better luck next time. c; thief just got here before you.

i just now figured out your username ... for the record.

 what is there between us,
    if not a little annihilation? *.✧

   ˗ˋ ˊ˗

chart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:50 am

OMIGOD, thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I have five characters!!!!!
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me