Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

TLK practice by Larkspur1678

Artist Larkspur1678 [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

TLK practice

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:54 pm

I need practice on my TLK style because there are so many scenes from Kingdom Hearts I want to draw and TLK style lions will be much easier to draw than humans XD I especially want to draw parts from the ending of Dream Drop Distance<3 Spoilers The part where Riku comes back to to the real world and finds Sora having a tea party is priceless XD And then Sora comes up and hugs Riku, when he stops Riku asks why he's having a tea party, and then Sora just hugs him some more XD Also when Axel(Lea now, but whatever) is talking about how getting your keyblade to materialize must be in the flick or the wrist or something and randomly his keyblade materializes for him for the first time x3 So much to draw, and still so much of the game to play XD I can't help it, i've waited 2 years for this game, I had to know what happened ;.; And right now its so confusing with all the dreams and stuff, its like the movie Inception, you're never quite sure whats happening and if its a dream or not.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me