Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Samoyed Shore by muskox

Artist muskox [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 7

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by muskox

by muskox

by muskox

by muskox

by muskox

by muskox

The Samoyed Shore

Postby muskox » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 am

About

For years samoyeds have been know for their solid white coats and black eyes, but here at TSS we thought it was time for a change! We breed Samoyeds to have all kinds of colors and patterns, and even floppy ears! We have our Shelter at LBI New Jersey where samoyeds are playing in the sand ready to be adopted!

Rules

>No begging.
>Don't get angry at others if you don't win your favorite pooch, you can always adopt it's pups.
>Don't spam the topic.
Artists
>Don't make sparkle dogs,keep the coats somewhat natural.
>Don't remove my signature.

Adoption

To adopt a samoyed, click on the one you want's page and there will be instructions on how to adopt it. You can add extras to the form but you do not need them to win hence why they are called "extras" they are not always needed but on certain occasions they will be encouraged.

Variety

Here at TSS we make samoyeds with all kinds of natural coat patterns and colors. We base their usually off of cats and other canines. Each samoyed will have something unique about them like a slightly bigger snout or a crooked tail.We have a few different types of samoyeds.

Pointy Eared Adult
These samoyeds have the original and loveable cute pointy ears. This is the most common ear type.

Floppy Ear Adult
Floppy Eared Adults also known as FEAs have a rare genetic mutation which makes them keep their floppy ears as they get older. Although they show no difference in temperament then normal samoyeds, some say they don't just keep the puppy ears, but a puppy's playful personality too!

Puppies
Every samoyed starts out as a puppy with floppy ears and a wagging tail. They usually lose their floppy ears when they're older.

Staff

Founder

Tardigrade

Artists
A contest is being held for 3 new artists.

Last bumped by muskox on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 am.
muskox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me