Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Gift Arts For Blitz by BlueNightEagle

Artist BlueNightEagle [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gift Arts For Blitz

Postby BlueNightEagle » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Well, seems I did what I said I was going to. Arts for another awesome girl, missy Blitz. And I hope I got Soru's hat right, since originally I think he had ear flaps like his sister but in the last sketch you drew of him he didn't so I just went with the newest thing I've seen of him <3

Considered doing Deroro too, but it was either him or Soru... and I'm afraid Soruru easily takes the cake for having more of a place in my heart bwaksjdhakhda.

Lumimi and Soruru is Blitz's.
Sketches are mine.
I have pretty much moved away from chicken smoothie. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find me here http://onelittlebluebird.deviantart.com/. Creatures I have adopted from people on this website will still be appearing on the previously linked account, as I won each of them and thus consider them mine.
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gift Arts For Blitz

Postby Blitz. » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:23 pm

OMGJWGIHAERHGKAERLGJ <333

Thank you so much ;w; Dis sketch is just YESSS <3
Omg- you're right- I did forget his ear flaps ono Thats my mistake though- don't worry <3

But for real- thank you so much for this ;u; Its so epic, I shall hug it forever <333

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueNightEagle » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Oops, let me go back and edit them then~ There, all better now :>

And I am very glad you like, and I was happy to do them, but you are welcome anyway~ I've made two friends happy lately from giving them gifts, my coming week shall thus be made <3
I have pretty much moved away from chicken smoothie. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find me here http://onelittlebluebird.deviantart.com/. Creatures I have adopted from people on this website will still be appearing on the previously linked account, as I won each of them and thus consider them mine.
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darechub » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:59 am

*~* I'm surrounded by amazings le arts makers and I just a lonley awkward mouse artist.

ANYWAY amazing just aweshum
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Darechub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueNightEagle » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 pm

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, I STARTED LIKE THAT TOO, and I still am pitiful with a mouse and would be in trouble without my tabby ;v;

And thank you very muchies <3
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me