♫Honey♪(Dance RP) Please Join *puppyeyes*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

♫Honey♪(Dance RP) Please Join *puppyeyes*

Postby The Crystal Gems » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:34 am

Honey
This RP is based off of the movie Honey.
And Honey 2.
Honey is just her nickname and loves to dance.
She is a caring person but in this RP
there is no honey there are three groups and
the leaders with the groups .

The RulesFollow these
1)only allowed one girl and one boy.
2)No Deaths. There is karma no dyeing.
3)Can go two days without posting or
Charrie(s) will be deleted.
4)This is a Semi-Lit so I expect 3-4
full sentances.
5)No going more then one page without
me posting.
6)Keep genders even aka I won't accept
anymore then whats there
7)When you talk out of character put in [,{,(,],},)
8)Star out swears
9)There are little children on here so if you
go more then kissing move to PM or fade to black
10)no fighting between other users
11)Drama is encouraged
12)This is a realistic RP so every thing that happens
out of the computer can happen on the computer
13)Cheating, Brake ups, Exes showing up, and any
relationship related things are on here
14)Have fun!
15)No wepons
16)Please no emo/goth/scene what so ever please
17)Not holding reservations
18)not starting until full so don't ask when we are starting

The Leaders
Chachi Gonzales~Leader of The Publishers
Lucas Scott~Leader of The Spotlights
Leader 3~Leader of The Killer Choreographers

The Publishers
Chachi Gonzales~Leader
Masey Hayes
єℓιנαн נσηєѕ
4)
5)
6)
7)

The Spotlights
Lucas Scott~Leader
Janet Devlin
3)reserved for i'm not me
Ginger May North
5)
6)
7)

The Killer Choreographers
1)reserved for i'm not me
Ryne Taylor
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Last edited by The Crystal Gems on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
The Crystal Gems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My people

Postby The Crystal Gems » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:50 am

My people
Chachi Ann Gonzales

Tik Tok~Kesha
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

"Chachi Ann Gonzales"
Nicknames:"some people call me Gonzales"

Birthdate:"February 1 1995"
Birthplace:"I was born at a hospital"

Tik Tok~Kesha
I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy

"I'm funny and I care a ton about animals. I make a lot of jokes and pranks. I don't really care for rap or classical music other wise I dance to music all day.
•cute guys
•my electric devices

Dislikes:
•wall phones there ugly
•disco balls
•rap

Fears:
•heights
•gangsters
•poodles

Dreams:
•I want to be a professional dancer
•I want the perfect guy
•I want to have a nice big house like with a ton of windows

Hobbies:
•I chill if I don't wanna dance
•I dance all day
•I play fetch with my dogs

"I grew up with my three dogs no siblings. my dogs are like my best friends. I didn't have a abnormal childhood I went to school had friends, and danced"
Family:"my mom is Julie Gonzales and my dad is Chris Gonzales my dogs are all doberman pinschers. I have Danny, Drew, and Killer. They are all boys.
Job: "I don't have a job"

Tik Tok~Kesha
Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no
"I have friends "

Best Friend:"My best friend is Killer my dog he is the youngest and he always is there for me"
Sexual Orientation:"I am very into guys"
Crush:"um I don't crush"
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:"nope waiting for the perfect guy"
Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends:"um a couple"
Enemies:"I don't have Enemies"

Hair Color: "Orangish blonde but I straighten it sometimes"
Eye Color: "Hazel"
Height: "I am 5 foot 3 I'm a shorty"
Weight: "I weigh 92 pounds"
Body Type: "I have the shape of a girl yeah"

Lucas Scott

Honestly~Hot Chelle Rae
Honestly, why are my clothes out on the street?
Honestly, I think you've lost your mind
I can't believe I came home to find my car keyed
Honestly I'm way too tired to fight
Round and round drama every time

"Lucas Scott"
Nicknames:""I don't have nicknames"

Birthdate:"July 20 7:08 am"
Birthplace:"I was born in a hospital"

Honestly~Hot Chelle Rae
Ima go 'cause I got no
Problem with saying goodbye
Is it wrong that I'm gonna be
Having the time of my life
'Cause deep down I know
I should cry I should scream
And get down on my knees
I should say that I need you here
But I'm gonna party tonight
'Cause honestly I just don't care
Honestly I just don't care

"I am fun and I love to Dance. I can be mean because I have a short temper I and normally happy. If I'm not happy and I'm sad that means someone or something died."
•parties
•Dancing

Dislikes:
•white cars
•school
•rules

Fears:
•gold fish
•suba diving
•trains

Dreams:
•I'm living my dream to be a dancer

Hobbies:
•I do some guitar
•Dancing
•circus arts all of them

"I grew up with my dog Bruno like the singer, and I had a brother but he past when he was 10 from a car. I was older then him by two years. I have my parents still, Bruno I got last year."
Family:"My dad is Dan Scott, My mom Marua Scott, My brother was Benjamin Scott"
Job: "I Dance for a living"

Honestly~Hot Chelle Rae
Ohhhh
Don't roll up when they're playing my song
Don't act right when you know you're dead wrong
You're out of line, out of line, good night

Well I'm undercover, you can drop that bomb
It's a little too late cause I'm already gone
I'm already gone

Honestly you did it to yourself
So don't blame me
"My social life really? I hang with my Team we a family"

Best Friend:"My team"
Sexual Orientation:"I like girls so straight"
Crush:"nope"
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:"nope I wish"
Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends:"nope never dated"
Enemies:"I don't like having enemies"

Hair Color: "My hair is like a light brown"
Eye Color: "I have hazel or brown eyes"
Height: "I'm five feet and seven inches"
Weight: "I weigh 119 pounds"
Body Type: "I don't know how I would explain my body type"
The Crystal Gems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♫Honey♪(Dance RP)now open

Postby Imma Freak!!! » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am

Bad Dog- Neon Hitch-
Revenge Is Sweet, Like Licorice
I Poison You With Just A Kiss
A Kiss, A Kiss, Your Just An Animal That I Caught!
Your Hands Are Tied, I Got My Wish
Now Say Your Prayer Coz This Is It
Is It, Is It...

Your Just An Animal, That I Caught
You Know I'm Yours, So Rip My Clothes Off
And Just Like Ooouh! Ouh!
And Then We Ooouh! Ouh!
Just Come Inside My Cage, You Bad Dog
Full Name:
" names Janet, Janet Devlin"
Nickname:
"Devil, or just Devlin is good."
Height:
"5'7 i'm not to short am i"
Weight:
"100.5 pounds"

Personality:
"Crazy, i'm crazy because i take crazy stupid risks and stuff. Loveable, i'm loveable because i'm sweet and caring. Funky, i'm funky because i wear miss matching cloths and stuff. Devil, i'm a devil because when i'm angry i through a fit and break and trash stuff. Stupid, i'm stupid because i think no guy would ever fall for me even though everyone says i'm pretty i'm not. Creative, i'm creative why, umm because i have a creative way of doing things. Dumb, i'm a dumb blonde that's why. Funny, i can make a joke with out even trying. Musical, i sing a lot even during class but i get in trouble then. There that's most of my personality."
History:
"I'm from ireland. when i was younger my father would start up the truck and we would go on mini adventures, and trust me i would get down with the dog. Literally i would roll around in the mud with them. I may look like a girly girl but i'm not. Although me mom and i would have bonding days were we would go shopping and hang out, we ran into some friends a lot, hers not mine. Me crush from then was always rude to me, calling me names and stuff. Me big bro would teach him a lesson every time i came home crying because of him, even though it's sweet of him i still didn't want him to. I miss me old German Shepard fish, don't judge me i was five when i named him. And it's not as bad as naming a cat closet, me brother did that. Mom moved and i didn't want to lose her so she made me move with her, left me dad and brother behind. I cried all night that night, i miss them majorly. As soon as i'm old enough i'm moving back with dad alone. Also my mom became a alcoholic. She hits me a lot, and im majorly scarred of her. And i've never had a boy friend so i've never had a kiss. Im super shy"
Fears/dislikes:
"Snakes because of their scale and they slither and their tongue freaks me out when they like make a hissing sound like,Sssssssss, thunder because the boom some times gets me to scream, clingy people because they get super annoying, boys who think they own their girl friends most definitly, i don't know how to say this but i have a fear of god, let's just say that i had a majorly bad incident were i was doing something involving god and some bad things happened so now i have a fear of god, and bears i don't know why i'm scarred of bears i just am"
" The wind in my hair, the water flowing around my feet, the soothing sounds of the outdoors, the soft touch of the grass, the rough bark of a tree, the sounds of animals all around, when the sky cry's, that's what i like about nature. Daisy's, petunia's, marigold', lily's even though they mean death, lilac's, iris's, peony's, poppy's, shamrock's, snapdragon's, and roses, those are my favorite types of flowers. Cats, dogs, wolves, birds, deer, rabbits, jaguars, and lions, those are my favorite types of animals. Country, rock'n'roll, pop, hip hop, and rap are my favorite types of music."

Orientation:
"Straight as a wire"
Ex's:
"I don't have ex's but i have some major haters who are boys''
Crush:
" none "

Favorite Food:
"Umm, i would say deer meat jerky, it's really good"
Favorite Drink:
"Sprite, yeah sprite"
Favorite Color:
"Black, not because it's a sad color because i like it"
Favorite Animal:
"Black panther, because it's also my favorite color"
Favorite Item:
"My guitar"
Favorite Song:
"Miranda Lambert - Kerosene, Cher Lloyd- Want You Back, Neon Hitch- Bad Dog, Carrie Underwood- Before He Cheats, there's more but those are the main ones"
Anything Else:
"i'm a singer myself, and man can i dance i just don't normally record it on tape"
Last edited by Imma Freak!!! on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Valeria
I'm playing Lights On Lights Off!
My lights are : OFF
I have given 9 treats, and 4 tricks!
I have received 4 treats, and 1 tricks!

I'mma tell you a bit about me!!!!
my fav quote: Your my best friend
Foreve_
Without the r because that would be the end of forever

˙ǝɯ ʍouʞ oʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇoƃ ʇsnɾ ɐ⅄ ˙uosɹǝd ʎuunɟ puɐ ǝʌıʇɐǝɹɔ ʎןןɐǝɹ ɐ puɐ ʎʞunds 'ʎzɐɹɔ ɯ,I ¡ǝɯ ǝʌo⅂

Hey my names sondra, and I'm from the United States. I'm part German, Irish and a few others I can't remember. I have a cat that only has three legs, and two different colored eyes his name is Sploches.
Imma Freak!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Crystal Gems » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 am

which group does she want to be in?))
The Crystal Gems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imma Freak!!! » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 am

{-Spotlights-}

Foreve_

˙ǝɯ ʍouʞ oʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇoƃ ʇsnɾ ɐ⅄ ˙uosɹǝd ʎuunɟ puɐ ǝʌıʇɐǝɹɔ ʎןןɐǝɹ ɐ puɐ ʎʞunds 'ʎzɐɹɔ ɯ,I ¡ǝɯ ǝʌo⅂

Hey my names sondra, and I'm from the United States. I'm part German, Irish and a few others I can't remember. I have a cat that only has three legs, and two different colored eyes his name is Sploches.
Imma Freak!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imma Freak!!! » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 am

{-yep-}

Foreve_

Imma Freak!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 am

|Masey|17|The Publishers|

ImageImage

Image Well for starters my full name is Masey Rose Hayes. I don't know where or how my parents came up with the name Masey. It's pronounced like Macy's, the store, but the spelling is a little different. You replace the 'c' with a 's' and an 'e' and then take out the 'apostrophe s'. My parents gave me the middle name Rose because of my great grandma Rose. You know how some people's middle names are after their dads or something, well mine's after my great grandma. And then of course, my middle name is my middle name, I don't have much control over that. But as far as nicknames go, I don't have many. I really only have one actually. Sometimes my friends just call me Mase for short or whatever. But feel free to make one up if you want. I am seventeen years old. My birthday is on the seventeenth of May so I just had my golden birthday. I am a girl, just to make sure you knew. I hope you did, because that would be a little offensive if you thought I was a guy. I grew up with my brothers and sister. My brothers are Jake and Luke, my sister is Anne. My sister is older than me, along with Jake, but Luke is younger than me. Obviously I grew up with my mom and dad too. And a dog, Rover, he's a golden retriever.

Image Well if you first glanced at me, I'm not too tall and I'm not too short. I'm five feet six and a half. So I'm definitely not on the tall side, or the short side for that matter either. I weigh one-hundred and fourteen pounds. Not scrawny and not chubby. Again, I'm pretty average on most things. I have blonde hair. It's not dirty blonde or anything, it's pretty light. You know, like beach blonde, or bleach blonde whatever it's called. I usually keep it pretty long, I hate when my hair is short. When you get more into detail, I have blue eyes. Not like the grey-blue, like bright blue. I have my ears pierced, although I don't wear too many pairs, usually just diamond studded ones. I don't have anything else pierced though. Overall, I'm average height and weight, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, me ears are pierced, I don't know what else to say. I'm proportioned I guess, sorry, I think that's about it, I'm running out of things to say.

I'd describe myself as a caring and friendly person.
Masey is easy-going, go-with-the-flow, kind of person. She really doesn't care most of the time as long as she's having fun. She is easy-going, but it doesn't mean she's always calm. She is outgoing and a wild-child. She wants to be forever young. She can also be very wound up and energetic. She is very friendly and nice. She doesn't meet many people that she doesn't like. She isn't judgmental though and that's probably the reason why she likes so many people. She does not like predjudice people. She likes getting to know people rather than judging them on first glances. Masey is not good at hiding her emotions. When something is bothering her, there's no way you can't notice it. She is very trustworthy, you could tell her anything, she loves listening to other people and helping too. She normally does not get cranky and grumpy, but she does have her occasional days. She also can snap and be a little rude when she's upset also. It doesn't happen that often though. She hates when she's cranky. She tries to fix it most of the time, but some days are not good for her. She is also very competitive. Whether it's between herself and someone else or just herself, if she wants it, she goes for it all the way. She can also be a perfectionist at times too.

---

❝ Likes, well, I like a lot of things. First of all, summer, I wish it was always summer. I love the beach and the sun and all of that good stuff. I love dogs, I have one of my own, I'm definitely a dog person, not a cat person, but I do like cats too. I love ice cream, but who doesn't I guess. I love listening to music, I like a lot of different kinds, but i cannot stand country, I'm sorry, I just can't. Spiders and snakes and bugs, scare me a lot, I do not like them, at all. my favorite color is green. Lime green or just the really vibrant one, I also really like purple and blue, and pink, I like pink a lot too. I hate when people dye their hair really unnatural colors, it just bugs me. I also dislike when people cut their hair really short, like its their own hair, do what you want, but I just would never do that with my own hair. I love fireworks, they're so pretty. I like doing something instead of sitting around all day. And, I almost forgot, boys. I like boys.

Well, as of now, I am single. And I mean really single, haha. I've had a couple of boyfriends here and there.. And as far as a crush, well, I wouldn't tell you if I did or not. What do I look for in a guy. Hmm... Well someone that I can be myself around. Someone that likes me for me. I want to be myself around a guy. Definitely someone that I can just hang out with and do nothing. I don't want someone with a rotten personality. Otherwise I'm pretty open. I don't really have a type or anything. I am straight, so, sorry ladies. Just kidding, I am straight though, don't get that mixed up.

Username: i n f i n i t y.
Form is made be me, please do not use it. Or copy anything from it, please don't.
Pictures belong to their original owners and the font is from fontmeme.com

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S
------------------------------

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me