Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

New Orikero Concept by BlueNightEagle

Artist BlueNightEagle [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

New Orikero Concept

Postby BlueNightEagle » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 am

Blue.
You need to stop.
You have enough Orikeros.
Why are you making another.
Stop.
Right now.

Lol nope.

Hi, don't mind that little text, just a little chat with myself that's all that is. Annnd Orikero that has to do with one of my others, mostly for fun, but like most of my bloody characters, a whole story and background is starting to make it's way into my head for him heheh.

...I shall name him Schihi, and he shall have a somewhat Russian accent, and he shall be an old friend of Lasese who pretty much taught her what she knows and was patient enough to take the time to work with her to do so. Kind of a father figure too, considering she has little memory of her real one.
I couldn't help it. That girl needed SOME kind of at least family-like relation. And I have more female keronians than male so there I do not need to explain anything else to you. Though I will tell more about him to anyone who might be curious \o/

Schihi and concept arts are mine.
Keronian species belongs to it's proper creator.
I have pretty much moved away from chicken smoothie. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find me here http://onelittlebluebird.deviantart.com/. Creatures I have adopted from people on this website will still be appearing on the previously linked account, as I won each of them and thus consider them mine.
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Orikero Concept

Postby Blitz. » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:26 am

Dude bro- he looks so epic! <333

I'd love to know more of him- he makes me curious and he has a Russian accennnnt <3
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Orikero Concept

Postby BlueNightEagle » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:22 am

Yay, thank you Blitz <3 Gotta love accents heheheh~

And, since you asked, I'll give more information. Normally no one really bothers asking about my characters, so I will happily oblige you for being one of the few to do so ^v^

By Keron standards, he basically retired as a Brigadier, but still serves part-time as a Military Technician, and though not famous or a war hero, he's fairly intelligent in the technology department, as well as scouting reconnaissance. But, unlike Tororo and Kururu, he is not so familiar with the up to date high advance computer coding and such, his out look is more on classic software, basic weaponry programs, and mechanics he can handle manually that has nuts and bolts, not requiring a keyboard for the most part at all.
He was in-between retirement and becoming part-time technician when he first met Lasese, who was still a somewhat sad individual, working as a boot camp trainer to some of the recruits, and since he did not possess the knowledge some of the young whippersnappers did about current technology, he was in charge of the scouts and trackers instead. He doubted Lass's abilities when he discovered her blindness, but showed more patience for her because of it, and after a few things that showed to him she could make one heck of a scout if she just could get her bearings, so to speak, he showed even more of it.
So, even after the others that were in training with her were shipped off to go begin their career, she had to stay behind. Over this two or three year period, she got to see the older frog's softer side more than the others, and though it took longer, she gradually got better and better until eventually she was the best scout he'd ever trained. It just took time.
Lass eventually left, as you know, and is now in her current possession in the RP, while he has gotten his Military Technician role and is still working on that while the rest of his time is spent at home. Occasionally the two still keep in touch, and the old fellow still has a soft spot for her like a niece or daughter, considering he and his wife were divorced and for the most part his kids don't have much to do with him. He didn't get to spend much time with them when they were growing up due to being apart of the Keron Army and off most of the time.
As far as overall personality, and despite his not entirely correct English grammar, he's a pretty sharp ol' guy, and though stern, most would not consider him mean[unless of course he has GOOD REASON to be] nor short tempered. Unfortunately the only humor he has is a bit dry, and the rest of the time he's pretty serious[Now we know where Lass gets it lol]. But he's mannerly enough, especially to ladies, and not one you'd want to provoke just because he doesn't have much of a temper.
Aaaand I think I've talked enough, sorry if that's a little too long;;
I have pretty much moved away from chicken smoothie. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find me here http://onelittlebluebird.deviantart.com/. Creatures I have adopted from people on this website will still be appearing on the previously linked account, as I won each of them and thus consider them mine.
BlueNightEagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me