Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I will not go down without a fight. :U by Peppah<3

Artist Peppah<3 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I will not go down without a fight. :U

Postby Peppah<3 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 am

The horse is Danny, my rl horse, and the person is a random vet. xD
So today Danny had to have his teeth rasped/floated, and he did NOT want the metal gag (I think that's what it's called) in his mouth. (It had to be put in to open his mouth so his teeth could be rasped/floated.)
Soo, after a lot of fighting on Danny's part, the vet finally decided to sedate him to rasp/float his teeth. He wasn't happy about the needle at all, as he had already had his booster jab earlier on. Okay, so he didn't actually rear when the vet sedated him, but he backed up. Even when sedated, Danny tried to fight the gag thing by trying to shut his mouth, but of course it didn't work because of the sedation. Pooor Danny!
Though afterwards, as I had to stay with him for four hours, he had his head nearly to the floor and was snoring! (With his eyes open. o.o) I had to keep tapping him on the side of his muzzle every now and then to make sure he didn't collapse or anything, since he could have hurt himself.
So yes, Danny had an eventful day today! And he finally realised what it felt like to be CALM for once. Maybe he'd remember that feeling and stay like it? :3 (Pfft, I can dream. Danny will always be wild at heart. xD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Peppah<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me